Chapter 49 Breakfast

London's POV

I hop out of bed with my a spring in my step. Toby and Kyle are hanging out and setting up there half of the wedding. I'm meeting with Quinta to set up our half.

I brush my teeth and get dressed. My normal ponytail, and makeup. I put on a sleeveless pink collared shirt and white jeans. My pink flags add to the outfit.

I go into the kitchen to see Kyle sitting down with an omelet. I see 2 more on a plate in front of him.

"Did you cook these?" I say, getting a plate down from the cabinet.

"Yes, I did. I have good news on the side." I stop in my tracks and walk over to him.

"What good news." I ask, starring into his eyes.

"Did this just turn into a starring contest?" He answers, his eyes widening as he stares into my eyes.

"Maybe. Now what is the good news." I say. Getting closer to him, my eyes burning.

"Now, I need to win first." God, he is so competitive. Good thing I am, too.

"Not gonna happen." I say.

He blinks in defeat. "Fine, I'll tell you." I do a little victory dance. "You need to stop dancing first." I obey him. "Well, I just figured out a fair amount for our budget."

"What. I did my research and an average wedding here cost $25,200." I jump up and down in excitement.

"$27,000. That'll leave us $8,000 left. Is that OK?" I nod really fast.

I hug him and get my plate. I put my omelet on the plate and eat. Kyle and I both finish at the same time.

We found our hands both go to the last omelet.

"I cooked them!" Kyle complains.

"Yeah, for ME!" I yell.

We ramble on for a little bit then I come up with a solution.

"Let's split it." He nods. We split the omelet and get our stuff together to head out.

I drive over to where I'm meeting Quinta and find her at her table.

I sit down and she has 2 pancakes, a muffin, 2 waffles, bacon, eggs, and French toast in front of her.

"Oh, did you order for us, already?" I ask her, motioning towards the food.

I start to a piece of bacon when she slaps my arm. "I only ordered for myself."

I laugh. She is never not hungry.

"Well, I just had 1 1/2 omelets, so I'll just order a muffin, and some bacon."

The waiter comes over and takes my order.

"Excuse me," Quinta turns to the waiter. "Can I have an omelet, please?" She blinks like, 100 times.

"Actually, I think you have enough food." The waiter says and leaves.

I start laughing but turn around to see a very unamused Quinta.

Her jaw is dropped and watching the waiter leave.

"He was incredibly rude!" She exclaims. "I want my dang omelet!"

I smile and take out my laptop. "Now, let's start."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Authors note:
Planning phase has started! If you didn't see my message, then I'll tell you now. This book will end at chapter 55. It has been a good, long book. But I have other stories in mind, and I have Deja Vu. Together is still on hold until swim4life9358 and I decide to write our chapter. Very special.
Song on the side is Credit by Meghan Trainor because it is amazing and beautiful and fantastic and I'm rambling. I'm still in my Fifth Harmony mood, I'm actually listening to Going Nowhere on Spotify by them. But yeah, Credit, amazing, listen to it. You know, if you want. I'm rambling again.
Book of the day is Mother Natures Daughter by Nature0317
Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow. There will be a follow back.