Chapter 45 Dolled up

London's POV

I'm cuddling on the couch with Kyle after a long day.

I took the past 2 days of work off because of the Chris thing. It was 2 days ago.

Quinta is spending the day with Toby.

I'm flipping through the guide trying to find a good channel.

I look at one show for a minute. Kyle notices.

"Hun. I know I used my one veto on a show," I gave him one veto on a show that I picked. He used it on Keeping up with the Kardashians. "But, I don't think Toddlers and Tiaras is a good choice."

I groan at him. "You'll like it."

I click the accept button and put it on the table. I snuggle next to Kyle and he puts his arm around me.

He kisses me head lightly, I hold back a smile.

I look up at Kyle and open my mouth, "Hey, Hun. Do you want some popcorn?"

He doesn't answer.

I smack his arm.

"Kyle!"

He looks down at me.

"What?"

"I asked you something. Were you caught up in the show?"

He shakes his head. I glare at him.

"I'm serious."

"Sure. Now, do you want popcorn?"

He nods in agreement. Looking back at the TV. I get up and put some in the microwave.

I get 2 water bottles down and a big bowl.

The microwave dings and I get the popcorn out.

I open the bag of popcorn and pour it into the bowl. I carry everything back over to the couch.

I cuddle back up with Kyle.

Today is a good day.

Authors note:
Just an update chapter. That's why it's short.
Song on the side is Pretty Hurts by Beyonce. I choose it because it's a good song and it matched the Toddlers and Tiaras theme.
Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow. There will Be a follow back.