Chater 11 Confrontation

Patricia's POV

All I hear is the sound of the movie we are watching. Field of Dreams.

I hear the door open and close. It slams. I look over at Chris and back at the archway.

In our house, you have to walk through a hallway, kitchen and dining room to get to the room we are in.

London comes over, holding a leash.

"Chris. Patricia. I don't want to make this hard. Quinta is outside. She has the police dialed. Only one more number and the she talks to them. I don't want to hurt you guys. I make you suffer. But I don't want to hurt you. I know Scout is here. I saw him. Quinta saw him. She took a photo. Give me Scout and no one gets hurt."

I sigh and looks over at Chris.

"Give me the keys, Chris. I'll get him and bring him up to London."

She smiles and claps her hands. I take the keys and head down to the basement.

London's POV

I can't believe that worked!

I thought they would not believe me and call the police for trespassing.

Chris looks down at his phone.

"Who texted?" I ask.

"No one."

"Tell me, now, Chris!"

"Patricia! London, if your jealous..."

"Jealous? Why would I be jealous of you? You are a lying, scumbag! Now tell me what she texted you!"

"Fine, London. She said, Hey, Chris dial the police, she's bluffing."

"Quinta is watching the whole thing from the window."

Patricia comes upstairs. I don't notice until she tells me something.

"Your bluffing." I hear a click and turn around.

She is pointing a gun at me.

Authors note:
Oh no! What'll happen to London? Or Quinta? Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow. There will be a follow back.