Chapter 52 Wedding

London's POV

Oh my god! I'm so excited!

Today is my wedding day and Quinta is helping me get ready. She slips my dress out of the closet after we are finished with the makeup and hair.

I put my hair in a bun, it looks so good, thank you Quinta. I put on some light pink lipgloss to match some flowers in my hair.

I have eyeliner and mascara that won't run when I cry today.

I slip my strapless dress on, and get my bouquet of flowers. All light pink tulips.

I walk over to dad, who is standing by the door, and lock my arms with him.

My bridesmaids lock arms with Kyle's groomsmen. Quinta with Toby of course. They start walking out 2 by 2.

Finally, it comes to me and my dad. We have Scout run out, holding a basket of flowers. He is the flower dog.

So cute!

Finally, we get to walk out. The walk Is way too slow.

I see Kyle standing in front of the priest, he looks so cute.

Quinta is holding Scouts leash.

I walk next to Quinta, and the priest does his long speech.

At the end, he says, "Do you, Kyle, take, London, to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"And do you, London, take Kyle, to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

I kiss Kyle. He tenses up, but after a second, he softens. And kisses me back.

I take his hand and we run down the aisle.

Best day ever.
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
I have changed into a mini dress for the after party.

Kyle has on a more casual button up and formal pants.

We start dancing to Crazy In Love by Beyonce. Suitable song for the wedding.

We start dancing uncontrollably. Quinta dances worse than us.

After multiple songs by Beyoncé, Fifth Harmony, Little Mix, and Taylor Swift, we get tired and head over to the new home.

Since we don't have any furniture besides a bed, we head to sleep;).
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Authors note:
They tied the knot! Finally! Only 3 chapters left in the book! So sad!
Song on the side is Brave Honest Beautiful by Fifth Harmony feat. Meghan Trainor. I have been singing this song around the house and can't get enough of it.
Book of the day is Little Shy Ariel by BelWatson
Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow. There will be a follow back.