Chapter 13 New lover

London's POV

I went to Panera with Quinta to celebrate the arresting of Chris and Patricia.

I order 2 chocolate chip bagels. Quinta buys a cinnamon bun. We both get hot chocolate.

After we eat, we clean up and head back to the office. I do the usual and go home. I head by the store to get some groceries.

After I shop, I head to the 15 items or less line. Someone gets in line behind me.

"Excuse me, love. I think you have 16 items in your trolly." Wow, this guy is British! And a proper gentlemen! I like him already.

"Actually, i have 15 of the same thing, just I have 2 bags of cheese, so that makes it 16. I'm fine." I say.

"Well, now that we have talked I should probably introduce myself. I'm Kyle." I look him in the eyes for the first time. Wow, he is cute, too. Perfect guy.

"Well, Kyle. I'm London." His eyes widen a little.

"That's odd." I look over at him.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Im offended.

"Nothing bad against the name, I actually fancy it a lot. It's just that I was born and raised in London." I smile at this.

I didn't realize that I was done checking out.

"Well, Kyle. I would love to see you again. Bye."

He waves at me. I smile as I leave the store and drive home.

I can't wait to see him again.

Authors note:
Will London fall in love with Kyle? Find out in the next couple of chapters. Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow. There will be a follow back.