Chapter 34 The rest of it

London's POV

"Listen, Chris. I don't know what you are doing, but you have to be out in 2 days!" I yell at him.

"No, it's the 16th. I got out yesterday."

"Well, we want a new waiter. How about Brian."

"Guys, listen, I turned over a new leaf. My time in jail has made me think about my behavior."

"Sure you did. Did you do charity work, too?"

"Umm," Kyle says, "I think I'm going to go to the bathroom."

He gets up and leaves. I continue to glare at Chris.

"Where's Patricia."

"She is at home, adopting an abused puppy."

"I don't believe you, your just trying to get under my skin."

"No, London. You have it all wrong."

"No, I have it all right." at this time, Kyle comes back. "We are going, we won't ever come here again!"

We get up and head to the car.

"Did you believe that act?" I ask him. He keeps his eyes on the road.

"Well, I was gone for most of it, but it did seem a little sad."

"I know! And where was Patricia? I highly doubt she was adopting a puppy."

"Wait, do you have a picture of her?"

"Yeah." I pull out my phone and show it to him. She quickly looks at it then back at the road.

"I saw her at the restaurant! She was sitting at a booth across the room."

"What! How could they?"

"She was looking at a magazine. She was wearing a big hat and sunglasses."

We sit in silence for the rest of the drive. Once we get home, I rant on about them.

We hear a knock at the door. I wonder who that could be?

Authors note:
Who was at the door? Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow. There will be a follow back.