Chapter 39 Date

London's POV

I leave my room, putting on my earrings on. Kyle looks at me with shock.

"Hun, are we supposed to dress up? I mean, it's Chris."

I nod. "There is a dress code. And honestly, I wanted to wear sweats."

He laughs, "I guess I have to change." He looks down at his outfit. Sweatshirt and big jeans. I nod.

After 2 minutes, he comes out with a light blue button up and dark jeans. I smile.

We get into the car and drive to The Lobster House. That's the name of the restaurant.

When we pull in, I instantly recognize his car.

We go in and head to table 4. No one is there. We sit down anyway.

I look at the clock. 6:57.

We hear the bell on he door ring. I shoot my head up and see Chris come in with flowers.

I put my head up and sigh.

He comes over and sits down, he pulls out the menu.

"Did you guys order already?" He asks, smile plastered on his face.

"Um, no. We didn't." I say.

"Why are you here, Chris? London and I were shocked when we received the letter."

Chris looks out the window. He sighs.

"Sorry about the whole Jefferson thing. My parol officer told me that I can never write to you, ever. Without your permission. So I hired someone to mail the letter."

I push my lips into a tight line. The waitress comes over and takes our order.

After a couple of silent minutes, our food comes.

I got the lobster, Kyle has sushi and Chris has salmon.

We sit in silence for a while.

"Hey, Hun. I'm going to go to the restroom." Kyle says. He kisses me on the forehead and heads off.

After 2 minutes, Chris breaks the ice. I don't think he noticed Kyle standing behind him.

"London, listen. I have been thinking. I want you back."

Authors note:
Chris wants London back! Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow. There will be a follow back.