Chapter 18 Making it official

London's POV

I check my weather app. Kyle and I are leaving in 1 hour. And I'm still not ready!!!

It'll be 38 degrees out tonight. I put on my burgundy sweater and black scarf. I put on dark jeans and Uggs. I remember Kyle leaving his hat at my house the other day, so I wear that, too.

I hear a knock at the door. I open the door. Kyle is standing there. He has a flannel, dark jeans and converse.

He hands me a rose. I put it in a vase so I don't lose it. He holds my hand as we walk to the car.

When we get to the carnival, we head over to the tents. He goes over to the "Test Your Strength" test. I stand back as he bangs the mallet down on the weigh dish.

He wins! All the way to the top. He gets a massive teddy bear. He instantly hands it over to me.

Without thinking, I kiss him. He doesn't pull away. I stop and grab his hand. We exit the tents.

He eyes the Ferris wheel. I smile and we head to the Ferris wheel. I stay in line for 10 minutes.

We start talking about life. He tells me that his family is visiting for a week. His youngest sister, Addie, is staying with him because his family is staying at a hotel for the week. The room can't fit them all, so that's why Addie is with them.

We get strapped into the seat and we start moving.

Kyle starts pointing to the lights. It looks beautiful at night. We get to the top and the ride stops.

"Sorry! You might be up ere for a while!" The instructor says.

I start shaking.

"Are you scared of heights?" Kyle asks. He isn't laughing at me like Chris did.

"Yeah. I was a little hesitant when you looked at it." He wraps his arm around me.

"Don't worry, I got you." I smile and kiss him.

I stop. "Does this mean we are officially dating?"

He nods, "Of course, Love."

I smile and kiss him again.

The ride starts up again. We stop kissing.

I have to say, I'm kinda bummed it started up again.

We get off the Ferris wheel and go on more rides. The night was so much fun.

At around 10:00, we decide to go home. I can't stop holding his hand. I might die if I let go.

We dreadfully get home and head to our apartments.

I look over at him.

"Night, Kyle."

He smiles at me. "Night, Love."

I instantly get my sweatpants and t-shirt on and head to bed.

I'm so glad that Kyle and I are together.

Authors Note:
Kyle and London are together! Don't they just make a great couple? Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow. There will be a follow back.
*None of my books are proofread. So if there are any mistakes, that's why*