Chapter 55 Surprise/goodbye

London's POV

I came home from my appointment with great news.

I can't wait to tell Kyle.

He isn't home yet, so I invite Quinta over. That's when I remember. She hasn't seen the house yet!

So I call her and tell her to come over immediately.

I realized again. I haven't showed anyone the new house!

I must invite a lot of people over.

I text Kyle to make sure it's ok, he said sure.

Literally, I send him a paragraph explaining this and he texts back, sure. I do a lot of work here.

I invite my parents over, Toby, and some other people I have met at my old job and Kyle's family who is in town for the week.

I set up some bowls of chips and salsa.

When did this turn to a party?

Anyways, everyone comes 10 minutes before Kyle.

Both of us give a tour of the house. Then we talk for a while.

Scout, who lives with us now because we have a new home, comes and sits on my lap. He then quickly goes over to a dropped chip that Quinta dropped.

As he steps off my lap I Remember my announcement.

"Ok, everyone," I say standing up. "I have something to say."

"Spit it out!" Quinta yells.

"I'm pregnant!"
~*~*~*~*~*~
Authors note:
So, she is pregnant! And, this is the last chapter of the book. Sorry it is so short, I will try to make a really long epilogue. It'll be in the POV of me! It'll be updated, like right after this. So stay tuned.
Song on the side is an old song. Bye Bye Bye by N'Sync. I thought it was appropriate because it is the last chapter and like, bye to Vintage Nerd!
Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow. There will be a follow back. Comment if you want me to start a new book!