EPILOGUE

8 years later

London and Kyle have an amazing life.

They have 2 kids. An 8 year old girl, Paris, and a 5 year old son, Collin.

They live in the same house. They love it.

London has been promoted from a secretary in the front office of a middle school, to an English teacher for 7th grade!

Kyle has been promoted to the head chef at VeggieGrill. He has memorized every usual customers orders. There most usual customers, Nick LushLaws and Mathew LushLaws, are like family to him. They even go over to his house sometimes!

Paris is doing great in school with straight A's! Her favorite subject is Art.

She has medium length brown hair and blue eyes. She looks a lot like her mother.

Paris is full of sass and is best friends with her aunt, Addie.

She has made a bunch of friends at school. Like Amanda and Aparna.

Collin is doing good in kindergarten. Of course. He has only made one friend, it's the first day of school. His name is Jack.

Collin has short black hair and brown eyes. Like his father.

Collin is very obedient and preppy. He always hangs out with Scout whenever he can.

Scout, at age 9, is lazier, but still active.

Well, thank you all for reading this book and make sure to look out for any new books on my account!