Chapter 41 LAPD

London's POV

We roll into the police department. Officer Hollbroke is there.

"Hello. I am London and this is my fiancée Kyle. We would like to do something."

He looks at us like he is confused.

"Well, what would you like to get?" He asks.

I look over at Kyle. He nods. "We would like to get a restraining order against Chris Fryer."

He nods. "All we need is a signature from Chris."

I open my mouth to say something, but shut it after thinking.

We don't have a signature.

"We don't have his signature. He would never agree. Well, especially not after what just happened." I look over at Kyle. He pulls me to the side.

"Listen, Love." I smile at him calling me that. I've missed it. "Are you mad at me for doing what I did?"

I squint my eyes a little. "A little."

His eyes widen a little. "Listen, if, Patricia for example, come up to me, saying that I dump you and go for her, what would you do?"

I think for a second. "I would slap her, and then come here. I see your point now."

He smiles. "Is all forgiven?"

I smile and kiss him. "All forgiven."

We go back over to the desk.

"Can we get the restraining order anyway?" He taps his pen on the table.

"Ok, I'll make a deal. If you give me a signature by the end of the week. So 2 days. I'll give it to you. As big as you want. 10 yards, a mile. Anything. But if you don't get the signature, you can still get it, but it can only go up to 1 mile." We nod in agreement.

He smiles, indicating that we leave. We head back to the apartment.

"Let's get us a signature."

Authors note:
A signature! That's it! Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow. There will be a follow back.