Chapter 6 Scout Part 2

London's POV

Quinta goes over and reads the note. She walks past me after she reads. I hear the door slam and I go follow her.

"Quinta, where are you going?" I ask. She pats the seat next to me and I sit down. She starts driving down a vey familiar road.

Then I realize.

"We are not going to Patricia's house!" I scream.

She nods and smiles.

"We are getting that dog back." Quinta reassures.

I smack her in the arm. "What?!" She asks.

"We are not kidnapping the dog. If we have to do this, we will do this right. Like, getting a lawyer, and papers."

"But that's so much work!!!" Quinta whines. I roll my eyes.

"Now let's go to the LAPD." I say. Quinta looks confused. "The Los Angeles Police Department." I groan and we pull over.

We get out of the car and switch seats. I'm driving now.

I didn't notice where we pulled over. Chris's house. I watch it for a second and see a car pull in.

Chris comes out with Scout. I gasp. He yanks him into the house.

He isn't a good owner. Scout should be mine.

We quickly drive to the LAPD. Quinta stops in the doorway.

I turn around and she says something. "Don't we have to go to work?"

I mouth the word, oh. We head to the car and drive back to the office. I call my parents and tell them the bad news.

I get off work early. So does Quinta. We head back to the LAPD.

When we get there, I see Chris with Scout on a leash.

"What are you doing here, Chris. And with my dog, too." I yell. Everyone stares at me.

He says the thing I was worried about.

"I'm getting custody over the dog."

Authors note:
Chris has Scout now! What will he do? Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow. There will be a follow back.
Book of the day is Memento Mori by Thaistuff