Chapter 3 Break up

Chris's POV

"London, listen. I know we have been dating for 6 months now but, I think we should break up." London looks surprised.

"Why this sudden change in heart?" She asks. It looks like she is getting mad.

"Wow, this won't be easy for me to say. Um, there is, uh, someone else." I tell her. She steps back. "I just want one thing." She glares at me.

"Fine, anything, just get out of my apartment!" She turns around and looks down.

"I want the dog." I say. She turns back around.

"Anything but the dog. I bought Scout with my own money, I visit him everyday. Somedays, you don't even know he exists! Ok, just take a lamp, a painting, heck, take the TV. Just don't, take, the dog."

Where did this sudden burst of confidence come from? She is usually very cooperative.

"You can't stop me." I say and storm out of the room. I'm getting that dog, no matter what it takes.

The next day.

London's POV

I wake up the next day. I'm worrying so much. Will Scout be ok?

I can't go check on him now, I have to go to work. Ugh. Chris will be there.

I wish he would just fall off the face of the earth.

I roll into the parking lot and park my car. When I get out, I see Chris's car 5 spaces away from me. I should go over there and yell at him.

When I get over there, I see him and a girl inside. Are they, kissing? How could he get with her this fast? It hasn't even been a day.

Wait, I recognize her. Is that, Patricia?

Authors note:
Who is Patricia? Do you guys still like Chris? There might be another love interest, but not for a while. Dot forget to comment, vote, and follow. There will be a follow back.