Chapter 47 Announcment

London's POV

I get out of the shower and put my pajamas on. My go to pair of sweats and a new smiley face T I got from the mall earlier today.

I go over and sit next to Kyle, who has a bowl of chips and salsa on the table in front of us.

I lay my head on Kyle's shoulder and put the salsa on my lap.

"You aren't actually just eating salsa, are you?" He says, without looking away from the marathon of Psych on the TV.

"No," I say, putting the chips on his lap, "that's why you have the chips."

He smiles at me.

"So, what's happening in this episode?" I ask him. He smiles.

"Well, Shawn and Gus are on a case where it's a "suicide." But, this guy is an exact replica of Gus. And he thinks that it's a murder. But everyone else thinks it's a suicide."

I nod and take a chip from the bowl and dip it into the salsa.

Suddenly, my phone rings. I look at it and see the name FREYA across my phone.

I smile at Kyle and answer my phone.

"Hello." I say. Kyle laughs. Just then I realize that I have a mouth full of chips.

I quickly chew and swallow.

"Hello, London." She says. I get up and walk over to the kitchen.

"What's up?"

"Well, I have good news." I look over at Kyle and see him smiling at me. I give him a thumbs up and turn around.

Well...."
~*~*~*~*~*~
After 5 minutes of talking, I go over to Kyle and hug him. Psych is paused so we could talk.

A sense of realization flows over me.

"I need to call Quinta." I say.

"I'll call Toby, then my parents."

"I'll call my parents after Quinta."

I pull out my phone, which I put in my back pocket, and dial Quinta's number.

She answers after 1 ring.

"What!" She yells.

"Was I interrupting something?" I ask.

"Well, Toby and I were eating dinner. But what do you want."

"I have something to tell you."

"What is it?"

"Guess."

"No! Come on, give it to me, I'm worth it."

I smile at her reference.

"Did you just quote Fifth Harmony?"

"Hey! They released that song 2 days ago and I have been jamming to it a million times."

"Ok. Now onto my announcement."

"Wait. It's an announcement?"

"Yep."

"This must be important."

"It is."

"Ok, tell me."

"Well, we just got the news that....."

"Tell me!"

"Ok ok. We just got the news that the date Kyle and I choose for the wedding got accepted!"
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Authors note:
Cliff hanger! Sorry for the suspense. I just had to do it.
Book of the day is Call Me Ella by BelWatson.
Song on the side is Worth it by Fifth Harmony because Quinta quoted it.
Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow. There will be a follow back.