Chapter 14 "Bumping" into each other

Kyle's POV

I couldn't sleep all night. I kept on thinking about London.

I needed the sleep today, though. I have a job interview. I moved here from London last week. I have an apartment.

I get dressed and head to my car. I head to the office.

When I enter, I see a lot of color. The floors and ceilings and walls are the same as any building but, there was extra color.

Green carpets, colored tables and desks, and so much more. Nothing like my town in England.

I meet with the boss, Mr. West. I get an interview and wait for them to decide.

He comes back 5 minutes later and shakes my hand.

"Your hired!" I thank him and he leads me to my desk. He puts my name on the computer and gives me instructions.

I'm at the end of the aisle. I only have one person next to me.

I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see Mr. West there.

"Hey boss. Thanks again for the job."

"Your welcome, Kyle. Now, have you met the person sitting next to you?" I shake my head. "Well, she will show you around and teach you the strings."

He leaves and I go back to work.

I wonder who sits next to me. I look at the name tag.

London.

Is that, the London I met yesterday?

I look around and see her coming. She is texting someone.

She looks up and sees me.

"Kyle! What are you doing here?"

"I work here now."

"I guess you are the one I need to train. I guess I'll be especially hard on you."

"And I you."

For the next few hours, she teaches me a lot about the company.

After work, we both drive home. We both go to the same apartment building.

"Wait you live here?" I ask her she nods. We both go to our rooms.

"So you are the new one in 5b." I nod. "Well, welcome, neighbor. I'm right in 4b. Wait, how long have you lived here?"

"2 days." She walks into her apartment.

"I wonder why I haven't seen you? well, night."

"Night, love." We both smile and enter our apartment.

Authors note:
Will Kyle and London get together? Find out soon. Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow. There will be a follow back.