Chapter 26 Vacation part 2

London's POV

We get to the house at 11:00. We are all very tired. We explore the house.

When you walk in rough the garage. We have the laundry and a bathroom.

2nd floor has the kitchen, family room, dining room, bathroom, study, reading area.

Last floor has 2 bedrooms and 2 bath.

Kyle and I go to our room and fall asleep. Quinta and Toby fall asleep in their room. It's a busy day tomorrow.

The next day

I wake up at 9 AM. Everyone else is already up. Kyle made waffles for us.

We eat and go change. I put on a bikini. I put a crop top and shorts over it.

Kyle has his bathing suit and a tank top on.

We go to the beach and hang out.

Quinta and I go into the water. We yell for the boys to come in. They do.

As Kyle takes off his shirt, a girl comes over and starts flirting.

I run out of the water and tap on her shoulder.

"He's taken. Back off!"

She looks over at him. "I could do so much better."

"Didn't your mother tell you not to lie?"

She laughs and walks off.

"That's why I love you." Kyle kisses me and we all run into the ocean.

I get pushed down, several times. Mostly by Quinta.

I see a fish swim towards me and run out of the water. Everyone gets out and we eat lunch. Quinta gets sand in her sandwich, pun intended, so we go to Wendy's.

We head home and watch TV. I argue with Quinta about about which movie was better, Hairspray or Annie. I won with Annie.

After that, we go out to a fancy restaurant. I order a salad. The guys order steak. Quinta has soup.

We head home after eating and fall asleep.

Authors note:
2 more days in paradise. Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow. There will be a follow back.