Chapter 1 Londons backstory

Hi, I'm London. I'm like any other girl. I have dating problems, makeup problems, any problems girls would have. I'm 23, I graduated college a year ago. I majored in literature. I took of few classes on business. That's why I work at a business. Well, YouTube business. I am not in the videos because I work on editing the videos. I was in the meet the employees video, though. I got an apartment half off. I love it. It's a lot like Mary Margaret's apartment in Once Upon a Time. My bed is in a room, though. I have a chalkboard wall in my kitchen, bedroom, and family room. I use it in the kitchen to write my grocery list. My bedroom so I can draw. And my family to add some decoration. I have a boyfriend, Chris. I started dating him a month into work. Did I mention that he works with me? We did ask the boss, he is ok with it. Chris lives with me. I almost don't have any enemy's. Only one. Her name is Vicky. Vicky was my friend in high school and some of college. The senior year, she got her dads car crashed. She was pulling the car into a parking space when she hit a car from the front. She told me to tell her dad that someone bumped into her. So I did. I felt guilty when she left, so I talked to her dad and told him everything. She hated me ever since. I love vintage. I have had vintage furniture, some clothes, apartment, even my car! My desk at work is all vintage. Not the computer, though. I am a little modern. Well, I guess that's all you need to know about me. So let's get on with my life.

Authors note:
So, did you guys like the new book? Please tell me in the comments. And don't forget to vote and follow. There will be a follow back.