Habits they can't stand about you

It's only fair

Killua

You bite your fingernails when you're nervous. How did you get this habit? Don't know it just started.

Killua stared at you as you bite your thumb while staring down at the paper in front of you. "You're biting again." He pointed out with a blank expression. You glared at him before you start to bite again.

"Stop it!" Killua grabbed your hand and pulled it away from your mouth. "Killua."

"Y/n."

You growled at him but he didn't let go of your hand. "No, because you always complain to me about your nails." Killua grabbed the other hand so you didn't start biting that one.

"Yeah will—!"

"Don't make me call Himari."

You growled again but didn't say anything about it.

Gon

Gon doesn't like when you do things on your own. Especially when you know you need help. "Y/n! What did I say! You need my help!" Gon tried taking the bags from you but you turned away.

"I'm fine baby." You mumbled as you entered the cabin with the groceries. Gon pouts but quickly walked in the kitchen to help you put the groceries away. "What are you doing?" You asked.

"I'm helping."

"It's fine Gon, I can do it by myself." You mumbled. Before Gon could reached for anything, you kicked him out the kitchen. Gon sighed as he watched you put up the groceries:

Kurapika

You're cursing problem. You don't do it in front of the kids but there have been some close calls before.

"You fucking dumbass! How can you be so fucking stupid!?" You yelled over the phone while talking to a 'business' partner. "Y/n, the kids might hear you." Kurapika placed his hand on your shoulder but you knocked it off.

"No, move your lazy ass and get that shit together because if not, you're going to wish that you were fucking dead. Asshole." You said quieter but still loud.

"Troublesome."

"Y/nnnnnn!" Aria came in the room with a smile on her face. "Fu—-udgecake cake sounds so nice! Right blondie?" You quickly covered up.

Kurapika glared at you while nodding his head. He turned his head to Aria with a smile. "Yes, Aria?"

"Lucas is ready for a bath!"

"Okay, I'll be there soon." Aria left out the room then Kurapika placed his hand on your shoulder. "Do I need to tie you up again?"

"How about you do it with the chains~~"

"I'm hanging you upside down from the tree."

"Oh..."

Leorio

It's not a habit he hates but more of an item he hates. Your low ass bed that's basically on the floor. He claims that he's young but is literally an old person.

Leorio groaned as he sat up from the bed. His back was aching like hell like every day since he started living here. He looked over at you who was still asleep since you didn't have to work until later in the evening.

"I bet you're sleeping so peacefully." Leorio mumbled before getting up. You on the other hand was sleeping peacefully. Smiling in your sleep as you could hear Leorio in pain from your bed.