Pokkle and Kite part three

Acting weird/Distancing

I want to classify that Shiyo, your sibling in the Pokkle scenarios is nonbinary so that's why I use they/them pronouns.

Pokkle

You got grounded because of some bullshit Hoshi did

You got grounded because of some bullshit Hoshi did. You didn't even know what happened but you got blamed. Your phone got taken and you weren't allowed to work on any of your projects. 'Great.'

Shiyo was stuck with you because Hoshi managed to drag them down as well. To be honest he's probably still mad he saw you and Pokkle kissing.

"He needs a life!"

"He needs a boyfriend." You laughed at Shiyo's comment because it was unexpected. "Yea he's just mad because he's not getting any cock, fucker is getting cockblock." That statement sent both of you off the edge as the two of you exploded with laughter.

Unknowingly to you, Pokkle has been calling you repeatedly but it kept going straight to voicemail. "Did she forget to charge her phone again?" Pokkle chuckled before getting back to work.

2 weeks past and Pokkle haven't heard from you causing him to worry. Either you would visit him or been returned his calls. Panicking a little he raced to your place and knocked on the door.

With your luck, Hoshi answered. "Is Y/n alright!? She hasn't answered any of my calls or came to visit!"

You heard yelling making you poke your head out your window. "Go away! My sister doesn't have time for you!"

Shiyo poked their head out the window with a smirk. "Don't be mad you're not getting any cock!" They yelled down towards Hoshi.

The two of them looked up only to see you laughing. "Yeah Hoshi! Getting cockblocked! Maybe if you can get the stick out your ass you'll get something!" Hoshi's face turned red while is icy blue eyes burned holes in your heads.

Pokkle cracked up as Shiyo and you started to roast your brother. Soon Hoshi ran in the hose most likely to kill the two of you. "Sorry, Pokkle! I'm currently grounded and my phone got taken away!" You yelled so the peach haired boy could hear.

He sighed in relief before laughing again from the past events. "Shit, Y/n he's coming!" Shiyo ushered the two of you out the window and climbed down the vines.

"Let's go!" The Three of you sprinted off.

Kite