Getting back together🥺

Some of these might be OOC just saying.

Killua

Killua breathed in as he stood in front of his old home

Killua breathed in as he stood in front of his old home. He left Alluka with Kurapika, knowing he would watch her well. 'You can do this Killua. For Y/n....' Swallowing sightly he walked into his old house.

He winced when he heard the voice of his mother. "Oh, my baby is finally home!" Kikyo tried to throw her arms around Killua but he dodged her. "Where is grandpa and dad? I need to speak with them."

His mother squeal making anyone within a 30-mile radius here it. "They're both sparing in the back! Oh, we have so much to talk about! I think I found you a worthy wife—."

Before she could finish Killua did the unimaginable, he smashed his mother into a wall. "Sorry, I thought you said something stupid," Killua said while looking at his shocked but weirdly happy mother.

Killua left his mother and went to the backyard of the mansion. He was holding back because Alluka was in the apartment but not anymore. Making his way to the back Killua instantly noticed his father and grandfather.

"Killua, welcome home—."

"I want to get back together with Y/n! I don't care what I have to do..." Killua said rather loudly cutting off his grandfather. Sliva stared at his son with his usual expression. He was secretly enjoying this.

"Very well, if you managed to survive until sunset if you can't she shall die....by your hands." Killua froze, not wanting to agree to this but he knew by the way his father said it, Kil didn't have a choice.

"Fine."

You sat down on your couch in your pajamas also wrapped in your burrito blanket. It was late in the night and you couldn't sleep. As the night progress, there was a knock on your door. Sighing you got up with your blanket and slowly made your way to the door.

'Fuck everyone.'

You opened the door and met with a pair of clear blue eyes. You stared at Killua noticing all the bruises on him. "I-I d-d-did—." Killua collapsed in your arms, breathing harshly.

Your heart broke as you stared at the white-haired boy. "Kitty...what did you do...?" You carried him to your couch and laid him down. Biting your lip you put your blanket over him and went to get your first aid kit.

Time skip

Killua opened his eyes only too see your sleeping figure beside him. His whole body ached in pain but seeing your sleeping face made it go away. Killua pulled you closer making you wake up.