He jealous

MORE CROSSOVERS

Killua and Satan (Obey me)

Killua was beyond mad at you because you blew him off

Killua was beyond mad at you because you blew him off. You told him you already made plans with a friend of yours. Little did he know, your friend was an extremely hot, tall, and smart guy with daddy iss—-

Anyway, Killua saw the two of you in town looking into a bookstore. Anger boiled in Killua as he stared at the two of you. He nearly lost it when Satan grabbed your hand and pulled you into the store.

"Satan! I can't reach this book! Can you help me?" You asked while staring up at the 6'1 male. He smiled down at you and tried to grab the book.

Keyword, tried.

Killua already grabbed the book. You didn't even notice he came in the store. "Here you go, babe!" You stared up at the tall book shelve and back at your boyfriend who is only two inches taller than you.

"How? What? When?—."

"I walked by and seen you struggling in the window! So I came in and helped you since I'm your boyfriend after all Baka." Killua glared at the giant blonde who only looked down at him. "Do you know him, Russian blue?"

Satan asked. Killua made a face at the name he called you.

Satan and you were sort of pin pals in a way. Russian Blue was a cat breed so you decided to have it as your pin name. "Yea, this is Killua he's my boyfriend, Kitty this is Satan, my friend who's visiting." You explained.

Satan nodded before going behind a few bookcases. "Kitty, next time control your bloodlust. I could sense you for a few seconds." Smirking lightly as you locked eyes with Killua.

"But that only means you were jealous~" Killua face turned red instantly. "I wasn't jealous! Don't be ridiculous why would I be jealous!?" Shaking your head you pecked Killua on the cheek.

"Don't worry snowball~ I won't tell anyone."

"I'm not jealous!"

Gon and Aladdin (Magi)