Meeting your ex

Let's just say you had a previous relationship 🤷🏻‍♀️

Killua

You sat up from your bed with the most wild bed hair in the world. A small yawn escaped from your mouth while getting out the bed and walking to the dresser.

"Baka, come back to bed." Killua soft voice reached your ears but you only smiled. "Y/nnnnn."

"No, you have to get up anyway." You threw one of his shirts at him in which he managed to catch. "Baka." Laughing slightly, you gathered your clothes and went in your bathroom.

" Laughing slightly, you gathered your clothes and went in your bathroom

(Can't be me, I take hour long showers)

You quickly went downstairs with Alluka, who got up early. "Ne, Y/n-Chan can you make my eggs sunny side up?" She gave you puppy eyes.

"You already know I'm going to do it sweetheart."

"I know~" Once you made it to the kitchen you quickly took out some pots and the ingredients.

Killua came down a short while after and tried to take a sausage. "Take it and I'll strangle you." Killua stared at your menacing smile before backing away from the stove.

Your phone buzzed so you checked it real quick.

Patchy😃

Is our meeting still on? I have your favorite sweets.

Damn you—but yeah the business meeting is still on😒 I guess

You quickly set the table for the three before going back upstairs to grab your bag. Going back downstairs you sat down on the other side of Killua and Alluka.

"Y/n-Chan, why are you so dressed up?"

"I have a business meeting on behalf of my dad." You mumbled. Alluka smiled as she quickly eat satisfied for her answer. The moment she was done eating you grabbed her plate while Killua went with her outside to the bus.

Yes—She is enrolled in school, Killua thought it would be beneficial. 

The door closed a little while later and footsteps came behind you.

"A business meeting...? Your family are assassins."

"No—my mom is an assassin... along with Itona and Milo." You pointed out. "My dad runs a company and he's unable to attend a meeting, he would usual send Daiku but unavailable."

Killua heard the annoyance in your voice and chuckled. "Do you want me to go with you?" He ask while hugging you from behind.