More

Thank you everyone for reading my book. I started this book probably 3 years ago. Back then I was such a big fan was HxH and just anime in general. As I got older I'm not as big of a fan now, that was one of the factors of why the updates slowed down. Other parts were school, my mental health, and pure laziness.

THIS STORY IS OFFICIALLY COMPLETED.
Shedding tears because I managed to get the last chapter out in two days... because I started it two days ago.
As I mentioned before I'm making other stories if anyone is interested.

Thank you, everyone, for sticking with this story and I'm sorry for the lack of uploads——Nah for my inconsistent schedule cause I be disappearing frfr.

Until next time

Rocky, out💕

Sevyn Slytherin: The Dark Lord Heiress

Sevyn Slytherin, is a direct descendant of Salazar Slytherin and seemingly the only child in her family with the strongest abilities.
Sevyn and her twin brother Six got accepted into Hogwarts where the trouble for her begins. After all, she's The Dark Lord Heiress

Physical Touch

Physical Touch

Cosette is a beautiful French/English actor and musician who landed a role in the upcoming movie 'Physical Touch'. The only problem is she can't stand the touch of men. A past relationship that left her traumatized by any man who could barely poke her. What can she possibly do? At least her co-star is one of the nicest men to live but can he help her overcome such fear of Physical Touch?