Epilogue : The end

I didn't want to deprive you of this last chapter any longer. Some of these are either mid or short.

Nah, cause my impulsive thoughts won for two of these scenarios.

Killua

"Watch it Nahiko, Kou!" You shouted as you avoided your children that were running around. Letting out a soft sigh, you placed the pan down on the dining room table. Killua let out a chuckle as he came over and kissed your cheek.

"I told you to let me do it."

"So you could eat it? No."

He let out another laugh, his white hair moving with, "Kids! Go get clean so we can have dinner!" Killua yelled. "Haruhi, Aisha, Hana, make sure your siblings get clean."

The triplets nodded their heads as they got off the couch and went upstairs with their two brothers trailing behind them.

The front door opened to reveal a familiar face, "I'm home!"

You couldn't help but smile as you pushed past your husband and greeted your sister-in-law, "I haven't seen you in ages!" You shouted with glee as you hugged her. Alluka giggled, returning the hug. "Sorry school has been a pain, especially with the additional years to be a teacher."

Killua joined the two of you but didn't bother with the hug. Instead, he raised his hand and ruffled Alluka's now short hair.

She decided to cut it after Kou's accident got some sticky in it.

"So, where's no niece and nephews!?" Alluka asked, staring around the living room and part of the dining room. "Getting clean, the triplets are helping." You answered.

Your eyes traveled over to the food on the table, waiting to be eaten, "You'll be staying for dinner, yes?"

Alluka's eyes sparkled, "and eat your cooking? Of course!" With happiness, she quickly rushed to the table and took a seat. It didn't take long before your five kids came back down.

Hana let out a sigh as she ran a hand through her y/h/c hair, "Hiko is so messy, it's unbelievable that he's 11." She mumbled.

Nahiko heard and quickly turned his head, his white hair following. "Oh shut up!"

Killua grinned, not bothering to break up the quarrel, instead he picked up Kou and placed him in the booster seat. Kou wasn't a baby but he was still to small sit in a normal chair and reach the table.

"Mama! Juice!"

"You'll get juice when I serve dinner." You said and immediately started serving dinner.

"Go help your wife!" Alluka said, staring daggers at Killua, who only smirked. He got up in a swift motion and went into the kitchen.

"Ma, please no carrots." You raised your eyebrow and stared at your son, Aisha, "I'm sorry, how old are you?"

"13."

"That's what I thought." Letting out a head shake, you put carrots on his plate, "I let you slide yesterday with no broccoli, eat your carrots."