His feelings

Killua

Females and I never get along but when I'm with Y/n, it's different. Whenever I had to meet someone through my family I usually forget about them or I'll ignore them.

"You're walking so slow! C'mon Killua!" I looked up at the h/c haired girl who was far away in front of me. Sighing I caught up with her with a bored look. "Kitty! Look at that!" She pointed towards the carnival in the distance.

"How about I take you there Wednesday so you can meet Alluka?" I asked. She bit her bottom lip to think about it. I already knew she wasn't busy but was going to make up some excuse. "I don't know... she's what? 9?"

"Yea, trust me she'll like you," I said. She smiled brightly and agreed.

Y/n smiles light me up inside and I don't mind it. She always managed to make me smile even when I'm angry at her. I like having her around.

I like her.

Gon

Y/n and I have been attached to one another since I got back. I missed playing with her, making her angry, even talking to her. We grew up together and did everything together. The first letter I read from her was sweet and short.

I was hurt when I got to the last letter because I wouldn't be able to read anymore but the old ones. Having those letters was like having Y/n with me throughout my journey.

"Gon? You have been staring at the wall for an hour now and I just said dinner was ready." Aunt Mito said. Smiling I got up and walked to the table.

"Aunt Mito, how do you know when you like someone?"

She stared at me for a few seconds before a huge grin spread to her face. "Well you would constantly think of that person, you would never want to leave that person, is this person Y/n?"

Going get her words I nodded my head as grandma chuckled. "Go for it Gon! Invite her over for dinner tomorrow!" Aunt Mito practically yelled. Smiling tomorrow Throughout dinner and when I went to bed all I was thinking about was Y/n.

Kurapika

"Where the hell is Y/n?" I groaned as I quickly put on my shoes and walked out of her house. I took a quick nap and she ran off to who knows where.

Just to think I finally got her to stop with her bad habits. I wouldn't usually do this for people unless they're my close friends. Y/n on the other hand... I want to kill her half the time. Everything about her is completely bad and annoying yet I still hang around her.

She is interesting but a handful that I don't know why I put up with. When we're not constantly going back and forward she's modest.

She manages to make me laughs and helps me relax when I'm tired. She doesn't ask personal questions unless she's worry.

I like being around her because it's a surprise waiting to pop out. I like hearing her reassuring voice whenever I'm tired of telling me it's okay to rest.

I don't ever want to lose her.

Leorio

It was my day off, unlike Y/n who was currently at the hospital. She's been keeping herself busy for a while.

I miss her.

I admire Y/n for the hectic schedule she has and how to stay calm in bad situations...usually.

Truth be told I like everything about Y/n. Her hair, personality, even the way she dresses. But She's my senior in the hospital so a relationship is forbidden. My phone rung as the contact name showed Y/n.