Anniversary

Lmao some of these are short because they were just a little hard to write for.

Killua

"Onee-chan~ Wake up! Nii-san made pancakes!" You rolled over in your bed trying to back to sleep. It was too early for you to be up and you was still tired.

"Y/n-Chan! Get up!" Alluka yelled in your ear. You groaned before slowly sitting up from the comfy bed. "Don't you have school?" The little girl eyes widen before she quickly sprinted out of the room.

Quietly chuckling you got back under the covers. The warmth came back and you closed your eyes.

Killua waved goodbye to Alluka as her and a few friends head towards school. He went back to the kitchen hoping you came down but you didn't. He sighed before walking up the stairwell towards your guy's room.

When he opened the door he could very clearly see the outline of your body underneath the white cover. "Baka! Get up!" Killua walked over and shook you a little hard just to make sure you got up.

Groaning you sat up with a tired expression. "What!? I was dreaming!" You yelled annoyed.

"I made breakfast."

"But you can't cook."

"Okay Leorio came over and made breakfast." Humming softly you got out of the bed and headed towards the door.

"Change out of your pajamas! We're having fun after breakfast!" Killua yelled which only caused you to look down. You was wearing one of his shirts and a pair of pajama shorts.

"Fine." You slowly got up and head towards the shower with some clothes.

After your shower you went downstairs with some pep in your step. "Hurry up before the food get cold baka." Killua hurried you to the table.

"Fine, fine." You sat down at the table with a small smile as you stared at the food. "Where are we going today Killua?" Your boyfriend stared up at you with a smile.

"Baka, I'm not telling you." Killua cleared the table while you glared at him. 'Fine.'

You stood up from the table and went back upstairs to get your gift. It was really simple but it was thought that mattered. A lifetime supply of chocobots— he will love it.

You grabbed the card before walking back downstairs to see him patiently waiting by the door. "Here you go Kitty." You handed him the card and his eyes widen as he smiled.

"Lifetime supply, baka! I—I love it.." He places the card in his pocket knowing he's going to use it real soon.   Killua gave you a peck on the cheek before grabbing your hand and leaving out the door.

"So where are we going?" Killua did his cat face which already set off red flags. "Killua, where are we going?"

"Somewhere fun~" You sighed as your boyfriend chuckled. The two of you got in the car that was waiting in front of your house. "Come on Killua, tell me!" You whined.

Killua poked your cheek still not answering you. Sighing slightly you gave up and leaned on him.

"Will we be back in time to get Alluka?"