Your feelings

Killua

Tuesday.

The day you go to the hospital and visit Himari for some sisterly bonding. Also because you were avoiding Killua today.

"Y/n? Why are looking out the window?" You stared at Himari before glancing back at the window. "No reason."

Sighing, you climbed into bed and cuddled her. "So?" Himari said like she was asking.

"So what?" You asked.

Himari sighed softly before popping you in the head. "Himari—."

"You've been coming here every Tuesday to talk about this boy! I still don't know his name or what he looks like! And it's painfully clear you like him!"

You froze from her sudden outburst which she quickly apologized for. "I-I don't like him! Killua is—."

"The same Killua from five years ago? Killua Zoldyck?!" Damn Himari and her good memory. You nodded your head and nuzzled your head deeper in Himari's neck.

"Y/n, you like him."

"I know stop rubbing it in."

Himari's right no matter how you look at it.

You have fallen for the cat-eyed boy. The same boy you ran from the moment you saw him and when he called your name. "Eh! I'm such an idiot!"

"As your sister, yes, you are," Himari mumbled. Sighing you got out of the hospital bed. "Gonna tell him?"

"And get rejected? Eh probably."

Gon

You've been in love with your best friend for years. The only reason he doesn't know is that he's hella dense. There's no one on this island you can talk to about this so it's driving you mad. "Y/n-Chan!"

     Speaking of your dense best friend.

"Yes? What is it Gon?"

"Let's go get ice cream! And tonight you're having dinner at my house!" He said and grabbed your hand. In only a matter of seconds, you were running down the road.

He doesn't ask you to come over anymore instead he tells you. You don't mind it since you rather eat with him than your own family. "What is Aunt Mito making?"

"Good Food!"

Gon language for 'I don't know.' Chuckling to yourself you stared at Gon as he drags you through town.

'Please, notice my feelings.'

Kurapika

Continuation of His feelings

"Y/n? Where's Kurapika?" Rita asked eyeing the bar. You shrugged your shoulders and chugged your beer. "I disappeared while he was napping." You replied.

Rita sighed and went bag to serving.

You've been disappearing a lot lately but only 7% was going to the bar. The other 93% was work purposes Kurapika can't know about. Not only will it have him as a target but he could push you away.