Habits you love about them

Killua

Killua has this weird but cute habit of grabbing your hand in public. It doesn't matter where the two of you are yet or who you guys are around. He likes grabbing your soft and smaller hands.

"Kil, we're literally at the movie theater. Lemme eat my popcorn." You complained while staring at the white-haired boy. He glanced at you before turning back to the screen.

"Use your other hand."

"I hate you."

"Love you—." He quickly shut up when realizing he was in public. Chuckling quietly, Killua grip tighten as he tried to focus on the movie with a scarlet face.

Gon

You love when Gon would go in one room and forget why he went in there. You just find it so cute and how embarrassed he would be when you
have to remind him.

"Uh Y/n-Chan! I forgot why I was going to my room!" You softly smiled as Gon stood in the hallway with a big but yet confused smile.

"Blankets Gon, you were going to get blankets for us." His eyes brighten as he raced upstairs once again but this time he came down with blankets. "Got them! I want cuddles as a reward!"

"You get cuddles, either way, baby."

Kurapika

It's not a habit but you love it a lot. Whenever Kurapika stays the night he would read bedtime stories to the kids. You first caught him when you realized he wasn't in bed yet.

"Wait, he was a prince!?" Aria said excitedly. Kurapika nodded as he closed the book and placed it back on the bookshelf. "Goodnight you two, the boys already went to bed."

The girls whined but got under their blanket. Kurapika came out of the room and saw you leaning against the wall with a small smile. "What story was it tonight?"

"Beauty and the Beast." You chuckled as the two of head to your room.

Leorio

When he cooks. He does it regularly because you can't. Out of all the habits this wonderful person has, you like it when he cooks. Leorio food tastes like heaven and big fluffy clouds.

He should've been a chef instead of a doctor. Gordon Ramsey is typing...

"Why are you staring at me?" Leorio glanced at you before turning back to the cooking food. "Because you look hot and I love when you cook." You replied.

He chuckled as he flipped the steaks and moved the shrimp a little. "I cook for you whenever you don't eat takeout."

"I know and I love you for that."

Hisoka

Nothing.
😂😂
Jk, jk.
You like it when he does your makeup whenever you don't want to. Yes, it's a habit and he does it usually every Friday, Sunday, and sometimes Monday. You don't wear makeup often so he takes full advantage of it.

Hisoka is like a big child and gets all excited.

"Can I draw a star and tear—."