Confessing feelings

Killua

You were hell-bent nervous to meet a nine-year-old

You were hell-bent nervous to meet a nine-year-old. This nine-year-old could love you or hate your guts and convince Killua to never see you again. So yes, you were scared.

After finally deciding on an outfit you ran out of your house. You managed to make it the carnival in time. "Killua!" You yelled as you saw the cat-eyed boy.

"Y/n, we were wondering when you would get here." At the side of him, you noticed a black-haired girl with blue eyes.

"You must be Alluka! Nice to meet I'm Y/n!" You instantly fallen in love with her the moment she smiled.

"Nice to meet you Y/n-Chan! You're very pretty!" She said cutely. 'Oh my god, she's such a baby.'

Out of good intentions, you hugged the adorable child. She laughed and hugged back just as tight. "There's no way she's related to you Killua! She's too adorable!"

"Well, she is my sister. Now let's go."

The three of you had a blast at the carnival. You guys rode the fairest wheel, saw clowns, and even won some plushies thanks to Killua.

"You know Y/n-Chan, Oni-Chan talks about you a lot!" Alluka said out of the blue. You stared between her and Killua with your eyebrow raised.

"Alluka! Hush!"

"No, I think she should continue. Tell me more sweetie!" You said with a menacing smile.

"He's always saying how pretty you are, he likes your smile! He even said he lov—-."

Killua covered her mouth while looking up at you with a panic expression. You raised your eyebrow at the two siblings. "Alluka, go sit on that bench over there while Y/n and I talk."

She smiled and ran towards the bench with her stuffed unicorn. "You wanna tell me what that was about?" You asked.

    Killua bit the inside of his cheek as he avoided eye contact. He didn't expect for Alluka to expose him like this. Killua hands were starting to get shaky and sweaty. 'I might as well get this over with.'

"Kitty? You're turning red."

"No, I'm not!"

"Yes, you are." You said. Killua turned redder then mumbled under his breath. "Speak up Killua."

He mumbled again but it was still inaudible. You glance over at Alluka who was suffocating her unicorn. "C'mon Kil, what is it? You're acting like a schoolgirl with a crush." You said.

"That's because I do have a crush."

'Wait... did he actually admit he has a crush? Where is the tsundere side?!'

"Who is it~?" You asked while leaning towards the boy. Finding out might hurt you but you were determined.

"You know what nev—."