First date

Killua

Killua took you to the movies! You two went to go see five feet apart. Killua suggested it and you never heard of it so you agreed. Needless to say, you cried. That movie broke your heart in the trust you had in Kil to ever pick a movie again.

"Why did you suggest that!?" You yelled while bawling your eyes out. Killua was trying not to shed a few tears knowing the movie had hurt him as well. "I didn't know it would be like that! Leorio suggested it!"

You continued to cry as people looked at the two of you. "You're never picking a movie again."

"I'm fine with that." The two of you went back to your place and ate chocolate on the couch together.

Gon

For your first date, Gon took you into the forest. The two of you were having a small picnic together. You wanted to enjoy the peace and quiet while being with Gon.

"Don't this seem like a nice spot?" You asked. Gon looked around before nodding his head. He sat the blanket down along with the few pillows you guys brought.

The moment he was done you sat down and place the basket down between you two. "Princess, after we eat let's go down by the lake." Gon said.

"Mhm, okay I would love too." You replied.

Kurapika

The two of you decided to stay indoors since you both were tired. There was a variety of snacks around the two of you as you laid in bed. You two talked the night away learning more about the other.

"Five years ago?" You asked. Kurapika nodded his head as he told the story about his clan. You knew there was something weighing on his shoulders but you never asked.

You wanted him to tell you when he was ready. The only thing you didn't expect was to feel guilt. "And...it was the Phantom troupe?"

"Yes, they killed my clan for their eyes, they turn scarlet when feeling agitated." He replied holding on to you tighter.

"Kurapika...bae I'm so sorry."

"It's okay love." You buried your face into his chest as his grip got even tighter. 'No, it's not.'

Leorio

Yea, because a date at the hospital would be perfect. The original date planned had got canceled because of an accident.

A bus flipped over severely injuring the people on board and a few cars. "Ah! Damn can't people do plan out these damn accidents!" You yelled.

"Hey, we'll just reschedule ok? It's not an issue Y/n." Leorio said. It didn't help it just made you angrier.

"I'll see you whenever we get done teddy bear." Nodding your head, you kissed his cheek and walked away. Doctors in the hallway avoided you whenever you got done with a patient.

By now you were worn out from all the healing. All the patients were taken care of and you just wanted to die. You walked outside to the eating area because Leorio said to meet there.

Your eyes widen at the sight of candles and food. "Oreo?" He chuckled slightly and moved your seat as you sat down.

"I told you we can reschedule."