First kiss

Killua

You stared at Killua who was on the other side of the room

You stared at Killua who was on the other side of the room. He was playing with Alluka leaving you to rot. "Killua!"

Kil ignored you and continued to play dolls. Sighing slightly you got up and went up towards your room. How dare he ignore you in your own house!?

Grumbling a few colorful words you flung yourself onto your bed and got under the covers. You weren't mad at Alluka, she's too adorable to be mad at. Killua on the other hand, you wanted to murder and burn the body.

'Bastard.' Getting deeper under the cover you tried falling asleep.

Keyword, tried.

Your door opened to reveal your white-haired boyfriend. You glared at him and got back under the covers. "Y/n..? What's wrong with you?" Killua walked over and nudged your arm.

You didn't reply to him as you stayed under the covers. Killua sighed before yanking the covers off you. "Babe, tell me what's wrong," Killua said while grabbing your wrist.

Turning over you got up and glared at Killua who only stood there with a confused face. "I want your attention but you've been playing with Alluka! I've been trying to get it for an hour." You whined.

Killua chuckled before leaning in as his hand traveled to your face. "Hey, personal space—."

You and Killua locked lips as he pushed you down on the bed. Feeling the heat rushed to your cheeks, you wrapped your arms around his neck and deepen the kiss.

A few seconds later the two of you pulled away for air. Smirking slightly you stared him in the eyes. "That works too."

Gon

Sighing softly you exited the market with a lot of bags

Sighing softly you exited the market with a lot of bags. Your stepfather was at work and your 6-month pregnant mother couldn't leave the house.