Acting weird/ Distancing

I shall be doing some crossovers in this chapter and some future chapters.

Killua

Killua noticed you were avoiding him

Killua noticed you were avoiding him. At first, he didn't think anything of it but he soon noticed a pattern. Since the two of you started dating, you've been avoiding him at the end of every month then pop up at the beginning of the next.

He thought it was weird but when he brought it up you would immediately change the subject. This was pissing Killua off thinking you were hiding something.

Well....you were hiding something but you didn't want Killua to worry. It's something you go through at the end of every month because of your nen.

Biting the inside of his mouth Killua walked into Himari's hospital room. It was Wednesday so you weren't here.

"Oh? You must be Killua! Y/n told me so much about you." Himari said with a huge smile. Killua chuckled since she was exactly how you described.

Cheerful and full of life no matter what her condition is. Sitting down on the chair by her bed he smiled. "What can I do for you today? Had a fight with my big sister~?" She laughed again as she asked.

Shaking his head, Killua expression became serious. "She's been distancing herself from me at the end of every month...is there something wrong with her?" Himari bit her lip as she looked away.

'Do he not know?' Taking a glance at Killua she softly smiled. "Do you know what nen Y/n has?" Killua nodded his head at the question.

"She's a specialist but she never told me exactly what her nen do." Himari sighed and leaned back on her bed.

"Y/n's nen has the power to transfer herself into any form of a feline but an accident took place when she shifted some years ago." The dark e/c crystal eyed girl mumbled. Killua tilted his head encouraging her to continue.

"Y/n lost control and ended up badly injuring Rin, her friend... I saw it with my own eyes from the window." Killua eyes widen a little.

"She ran into the forest and no one couldn't find her for a few days. Since then she never transformed again but it started to get out of control at the end of every month so she distances herself from people...she's distancing herself because she doesn't want to hurt you." Killua abruptly stood up as he continued to stare at Himari.

"I got to go." Himari softly smiled as she stared at the white-haired boy. Just as she thought, Killua was on his way to your house.

You laid on your floor in your bedroom in immense pain. You had just shifted back into your human state and your bones were aching. 'Just two more days...I can make it.'