You're Jealous

Killua

You quietly growled as you stared at the blonde-haired girl who was clinging to your boyfriend

You quietly growled as you stared at the blonde-haired girl who was clinging to your boyfriend. You wanted to tear her to shreds but decided to remain calm about it.

You weren't calm.

"Killua! Let's go to that store!" Her voice even annoyed you to death. Killua glanced at you but you turned away and huffed out your cheeks. Apparently, he didn't understand what was wrong with you.

"Sure Retz." He replied pissing you off more. Your crystal orbs turned into golden slits as your canines gotten sharp. Your nen and bloodlust started to seep out, and surround your body as you watched the two leave you.

People avoided walking anywhere near you seemingly being able to sense the bloodlust. Breathing out you walked away trying to calm yourself before you commit mass murder.

Not like you can get arrest for it, you're a hunter.

Killua sighed as Retz dragged him throughout the store. He was hoping that you would've said something to get her to stop but you didn't. Now Killua was stuck with her.

He couldn't be rude because he lost a bet with Gon now he has to be nice. Killua froze the moment he sensed extreme bloodlust. Kil looked outside the window to see you glaring in at Retz.

Your eyes glaring as your fangs looked ready to bite something. He watched you walk away and quietly chuckled. "Huh, why are you laughing?" Killua stared into Retz cyan eyes with a bored look.

"Nothing, I have to go check on my girlfriend." Killua yanked his arm away from Retz and left out the store ignoring her pleas for him to stay. After 3 minutes he found you because he could still sense your overflowing bloodlust.

You were in the nearby forest that surrounded the park. Your nen was out of control causing a cheetahs tail to appear but panther ears to be on top of your head. "Calm down Y/n!" You snarled towards yourself.

Killua chuckled as he stared at your cute appearance. "Jealous babe?" Killua asked walking towards you.

You stared up at him growling and before either of you knew it, you were on top of him. "I. Don't. Like. Her."

Killua stared at you and only one thought was in his head. 'This is hot.'

"Don't worry I ditched her at the store we can spend the rest of the day together. As long as you admit that you're jealous that is." You squinted your eyes and stared at the white-haired boy.