Seeing the other

Killua

Alluka begged Killua to take her to the amusement park

Alluka begged Killua to take her to the amusement park. Killua being the big brother he is couldn't refuse. So he took a needed shower and got into some new clothes. He didn't really want to go but Killua decided he also needs fresh air.

Grabbing Alluka's hand so she doesn't get lost (again) the two of them walked through the amusement park. Little did they know you were at the park with Himari and your third brother Milo.

Himari was cleared to go out today showing excellent signs of recovery.

"Onii-chan I wanna ride the carousel!" Alluka said excitedly while not giving Killua a chance to respond before she dragged him off. Killua softly smiled at Alluka before getting in line.

Alluka gasped and let go of Killua hand, running towards the back of the line. "Y/n-Chan!!" Killua froze the moment he heard your name.

You stared at the little girl who was running towards you at full speed. She jumped into your arms and hugged you tightly. "Y/n who is this?" Milo asked.

"She's......Alluka what are you doing here?" Her blues eyes widen at the tone of your voice. So cold and monotonous it gave her chills.

"I'm h-here w-with Onii-Chan..." Looking up there was Killua walking towards the four of you. The two of you made eye contact with the other making unwanted feelings rise.

Quickly letting go of Alluka you turned around and grabbed Himari's hand. "Hey! Where are the two of you going!?" Milo yelled while watching the two of you walk off. "Food."

Alluka was going to follow you but Killua quickly grabbed her. "Onii-Chan...Y/n's voice was so cold!" She mumbled.

Killua softly smiled at his sister before nodding his head. "We need to talk, Zoldyck." Milo causal swung his arm around Killua's shoulder and stared down at the boy.

You breathed out the moment you were out of his sight. Himari squeezed your hand as the two of you sat down on a nearby bench. "Do you need something to drink Y/n?" You nodded your head as you tried breathing normally.

Panic attacks am I right?

No just me when I see someone I know in public? Ok.

Himari came back with sprite because sprite gives life and you gladly took it. After nearly drinking the entire thing you were fine. "Wanna talk about it?" Her soft voice made you feel so relaxed.

"There's nothing to talk about...he ended it saying he doesn't love me. Case closed." You mumbled while standing up. Himari sighed while her h/c hair blown in the wind.