Woah.

Eleven ~ Woah.

♫    ♥    ♫

After Julie left for school and the four bandmates went through the traumatizing event of hearing Ray Molina Reminisce about... his dead wife, the band teleported to where Reggie's house was supposed to be, right off the beach.

"A bike shack.. Right where my house used to be," Reggie stated glumly, his shoulders slumped as Luke leans against him.

"I'm sorry Reg," Presley tries to console the boy, rubbing his back comfortingly.

"They tore down the whole neighborhood." Alex states only moments later.

"I guess my folks are gone." Presley sympathized with her friend, she knew his parents never really got along, but that doesn't mean you wouldn't miss them, or wonder what they're doing after 25 years.

"Everyones gone." Presley speaks up, Alex continuing for her.

"Friends are gone. Family, Bobby... everyone."

"Bobby- that's right." it seems as if with all just popping back into existence Bobby had just slipped their minds. "Guess that vegetarian lucked out. What do you think happened to him?" Reggie finishes, looking to the rest of the group for answers.

"Probably got old and moved on like everyone else!" Luke says matter of factly, if you didn't know the boy you'd think he didn't care, but Presley knew this hard front was just how he coped. Presley walked up to the boy and put her arm around his waist so he'd settle down a little.

"How are you so casual about all this?" Alex asked Luke, seeming genuinely confused. "I mean don't you want to figure out what happened?"

"Let's be real for a sec-" Luke wiggled his way out of Presleys grip and stood in front of his three friends. "None of us were really close to our families, my folks always regretted buying me that guitar-" he started calling out each band member one by one to prove his point. "Reggie- your parents were literally a fight away from a divorce. Alex, I- your parents were Never cool again after you told them you were gay! And Press." he now turns to face the girl he loved directly, "you lost your dad and the relationship you had with your mom because she didn't like us!"

"Okay none of us had it great!" Presley got into Lukes face, obviously more irritated by the nature of Luke's speech than the rest of the guys. "Sure! Maybe Reg's folks fought, Alex's were assholes, and yours were blind. Sure my mother was ignorant. But at least we Had families Luke! At least we had Lives! Now we're dead and none of us got to prove ourselves! You never got to show your mom we were worth while, neither did I! Reggie never got to see the light at the end of his parents' arguments, and Alex and I never got to help our parents see who we love doesn't change us. We have nothing..." Presley's rant made little sense, but she had to yell. She had to belt out her feelings and she was now fallen into the chest of her boyfriend.

"We have cool teleportation skills," Reggie stated meekly trying to lighten the mood. Lucky for them Presley was weak for Reggie's never ending positivity.

"Hold on! I'm not exactly cool with that! It tingles... in weird places" Alex comments, getting Presley to laugh further.

"I'll tell you what else we have." Luke lifts the girl so she is sitting on her own, "it's what we've had since the day we've come together. Guys we have us, we are the only family we're ever gonna need! Ya know what else we got?"