Jules...

Thirty One ~ Jules...

"Fuck you dad," Presley says, now struggling out of her fathers grip after distracting him so Luke could make it to the Orpheum. "Let me go!"

"Oh no no no my dear, you said If I let the boys go, that you would stay with me." he smirks maliciously at his daughter.

"I'm going. You can't stop me,"

"Actually I think I can," he points his fingers in Presley's direction and she doubles over in pain. "Huh, I was right... William!"

He summoned Willie over with the intentions of taking Presley to his office, but "what the fuck?" Willie said running over to Presley's side. "Caleb.. Sir, did you do this to her?"

"Oh William, I had to.. She was trying to leave and we can't have that. After All, you already lost Alex, he's probably crossing over about now. Don't want to lose your sister as well."

Willie looked at Presley with sorrowful eyes, 'he really liked him.' "I'm right here asshat, I can hear you." Presley said regarding her father talking about her as if she is a doll.

"Well. William, pick her up I think we all need to talk." Caleb started walking for the stairs, but stopped, after realizing neither Willie nor Presley were following. "William."

"I'm sorry Caleb." Willie was holding a very weak Presley in his arms as he poofed away.

"Whatever Happens even if I'm the last standing"

Presley and Willie had Poofed into the crowd of the Orpheum. Willie held Presley to stand upright so she could see easier, tears pricking in her eyes, saddened that she was too weak to join them, even though the song was coming to a close.

"Imma Stand Tall

Imma Stand Tall!"

The ghost girl couldn't bear to watch her friends cross over as they took a final bow, and buried her head into Willie's shirt.

The last sight of her friends during that performance is Alex and Luke holding hands; Luke trying to make eye contact, and Reggie close to tears in both excitement and fear.

Presley Laid on the floor of the Orpheum for what seemed like hours before Willie cursed under his breath and spoke softly into the girl's ear. "I have to go back. If for some reason you cross over... tell Alex I'm sorry it ended up this way."

And he left. They're all leaving. One by one, and now she's alone.

The tears gushing from her eyes like waterfalls, when in a split second she overhears the cleaners talking

"That Julie girl was super good." one said,

"Yea and the holograms are quite nice to look at too," the other jokes.

'HOLY SHIT JULIE!' Presley internally screamed, cursing herself for only thinking of her own losses when Julie just lost them too.