f o u r t y s i x

Weeks had gone by since the Weasley stopped by. Audrey was back in her apartment and working at the bookshop seeing Fred after the joke shop closed just to cuddle in her bed for hours.

  Today was a normal day for Audrey. She started at 7am, drank coffee, said bye to Lorelei and Fred, then walked down to the bookshop. Audrey sat behind the counter humming to songs that played on the radio.

  The front bell dinged making Audrey perk up and put her newest books down. A girl with bright purple hair walked in looking around. Audrey looked at her smiling "do you need any help?" Audrey asked, putting her dyed hair into a bun making the girl smile.

  "Um no I'm fine." the girl said in an accent it sounded French to Audrey. "Weird question but are you French?" Audrey asked, making the purple haired girl laugh. "Oui." "I'm Vivienne, you?" the girl asked walking over to Audrey holding two books.

  Audrey looked at the books one was a wizard book that only witches and wizards can see and the other a romance one. "I'm Audrey. I'm assuming you're a witch." Audrey said, making Vivienne smile softly. "Yes, well Audrey I should be going but I'll come by another day.'' Vivienne said, making Audrey smile.

  "Oh and before I go are you into girls?" Vivienne asked, making Audrey blush madly. "Um Oui, mais j'ai un petit ami," (yes but i have a boyfriend) Audrey responded making Vivienne smile "ah je vois, agréable de vous rencontrer Audrey jusqu'à la prochaine fois." (ah i see, nice meeting you audrey till next time.)

  Vivienne left making Audrey let out a long breath trying to get rid of her red cheeks. Lorelei walked into the shop. "I found a job- what happened to you? Is Fred here? Did you guys do something in the shop!" Lorelei accused making Audrey blush more.

  "Good heavens no, an attractive French girl named Vivienne came in and asked me if i was into girls. I obviously said yes but I have a boyfriend she just left like three minutes ago!" Audrey said quickly, making Lorelei laugh. "Oh Vivienne, shit i was late? I told her to meet me here. I guess she left, before you ask she's an old friend of mine."

  Audrey huffed sitting down on the stool. "Could've worn me." she mumbled making the brunette laugh, "well I didn't know she'd be early and I didn't know she'd be interested in my bestfriend." Lorelei said sitting down next to Audrey.

  The two talked till closing since it was a Sunday the bookstore wasn't busy. "I'm hungry." Audrey complained sitting on the couch in their living room. "Me too, let's go out for once just me and you! Andy works the shift tomorrow and I don't start work till Wednesday!" Lorelei said making Audrey smile. "Let's get fancy!" Audrey said making Lorelei smile.

  Audrey looked at herself in the mirror, she wore a burgundy dress that Fred just recently bought her, her red hair curled to perfection, she had light makeup on and black dress shoes. "Audrey you- holy shit girl, if i wasn't dating George and you weren't like a sister to me id hit it." Lorelei joked walking in her black sparkly dress her hair put up in a nice bun.

  "Thanks, can we wait for Fred to get here? I have to tell him we are going out without him." Audrey said, making Lorelei nod and on cue Fred apparated into Audrey's room. "So Addie i was thinking- oh wow um." Fred said eyes wide when he turned to look at Audrey.

  "I was just thinking about you, me and lor are going out tonight, you can stay here until i get back." Audrey said, kissing freds cheek. "Yeah I'll stay here have fun but not too much." Fred said, waving bye to the girls and collapsing on Audrey's bed watching Merlin stumble his way into the room. "Just me and you merlin." Fred mumbled.

  ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

  Audrey and Lorelei walked into the nice Italian restaurant an hour away from the house. "Welcome, table for two?" a waitress asked making Lorelei smile "yes please." Lorelei said following the waiter to a table. The two sat down taking in their surroundings

  There were multiple people chatting red roses on the table which was covered in a white table cloth. "Here's the menus, I'll be back to take your order." the waitress said walking off. "I already know what I want." Audrey said, making Lorelei laugh. "Of course you do."

  Audrey smiled drinking the cup of water she was given. "So have we thought about moving in with Fred and George?" Audrey asked, making Lorelei sigh. "Um I don't want to. Me and George are going through a rough time and I'm thinking of ending it.." Lorelei said, making Audrey choke.

  "What why didn't you tell me?" Audrey asked, making Lorelei sigh. "Saying it out loud makes it real, and I didn't want to accept it but George has been talking to Angelina.." Lorelei said making Audrey roll her eyes. "Can't she stay away from the Weasley's! But I'm here for you okay. I won't move in with them, I'll stay with you."

  "And that's why you're my best friend ads, i love you.'' Lorelei said, making Audrey smile, pushing her red hair behind her ear. "I love you to lor." Audrey said watching the waiter come over. The two girls ordered and ate laughing and joking forgetting about relationship drama.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

   Audrey stumbled into her room after bidding Lorelei good night. "Oh!" Audrey said falling onto a body that was on her bed. "Thanks for waking me up." Fred mumbled, pulling her into his chest. Audrey chuckled while playing with his hair making Fred hum.

  "You look pretty." Audrey said, making Fred let out a deep chuckle. "So do you now change so we can sleep." Fred said, making Audrey whine but get up anyways, changing into an oversized shirt and jumping back into bed next to Fred.

  "Goodnight Addie." Fred said, kissing her forehead making Audrey smile and snuggle into his chest smelling the smell of firewood and cinnamon. "Goodnight Freddie. I love you." she said yawning, making Fred sigh feeling happy. "I love you too." and for a night the two forgot about the war that was soon to come and the person who everyone feared the most. All they could think about was each other.