f i f t y f o u r

"No," she said not looking up from her book, making Fred groan. "Why no?" he asked, making audrey look up and glare at him. "Because it's not safe." she said putting the book down.

  Fred huffed sitting next to his fiance. He faced her making audrey turn towards him raising her brows. "Please, i promise i'll be safe its for harry.'' Fred said, making audrey shake her head. "No."

  Audrey stood up walking into her kitchen grabbing a glass of water. Fred came behind her wrapping his arms around her waist pecking her neck lightly. "I swear on my mum's life I'll be safe, no jokes." he said, making Audrey frown.

 If she was honest she wanted to be selfish and not allow him or george to go but she knew she wouldn't it harry's life. "Fine but promise you'll stay safe." Audrey said, turning around looking into freds brown eyes.

  Fred smiled, pecking audreys nose, making her scrunch it. "I'll stay safe and you can wait for me at my mums." Fred said, making an audrey sigh and put her head on his chest feeling his breathing steady. He wasn't even worried about going. "Alright."

。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚

  Audrey sat in the kitchen with Molly drinking the hot chocolate Molly made for the two. "I swear to Merlin these kids will be the death of me, I'm glad you didnt go audrey." Molly said, making Audrey send a small smile.

  "I don't think I'd be able to handle it, to many people could get hurt if i made one wrong move.'' Audrey admitted watching mollys expression turn soft. "Oh honey, no one would blame you." Molly said, reaching over the table putting her hand on audreys who smiled.

  The two looked at the door when a noise was heard both rushing outside seeing some of them appear talking to each other. Audrey didn't see either twin making her frown. Hermione walked over to Audrey with a small smile on the youngest girl's face.

  "They'll be here soon." Hermione said, making the blonde nod watching the field for any new arrivals. Suddenly Fred and George appeared but one leaning on the other making everyone gasp.

  Molly rushed to them helping one of the twins carry the other to the living room. Audrey followed feeling a rush of sadness hit her. "Mum what's wrong with him?" Audrey realized Fred wasn't hurt but George was making her calm the tiniest bit.

  Audrey stat next to Fred on the floor in front of George who was getting healed from molly. "How are you feeling georgie?" Fred asked, making George look at him. "Saint-like I'm holy.'' George said, making Audrey raise a brow. "I'm holy, Fred, get it?" George said, making Audrey chuckle.

  "The whole wide world of ear-related humor and you go for "im holy"" fred said making Audrey smile "that's pathetic." Audrey added, making Fred grab her hand and squeeze it. "I reckon I'm still better looking than you, what do you say Ads?" George said looking at the blonde.

  Audrey looked at Fred then at george. "My gosh you're right george for once you are the attractive twin.'' Audrey jokes, making Fred gasp and George chuckle. "Mate you're stealing my girl!" Fred said, making everyone in the room chuckle even though the atmosphere was sad.

  Molly put a hand on audreys shoulder. "Can you come with me audrey?" Molly asked Audrey hum standing up and following her to the kitchen. Molly pulled the blonde into a hug sobbing into the girl's shoulder.

  Audrey's eyes widened but she held onto Molly letting the older woman cry on to her shoulder. "You are so strong, I could never do what you are doing audrey." Molly said, making Audrey frown.

  "Molly, you are the strongest person i've ever met, you lost your twin brothers went through the first war married the love of your life had so many kids and raised them even though you didn't have much money you filled them with love, and here you are going into the second war still cherishing your friends and family."

  Audrey smiled at Molly who was still crying but with a smile on her face. "Oh you are to kind, go back to the others, I'll be there soon.'' Molly said, making an audrey nod walking back, catching freds gaze. Fred walked over to her pulling her into a hug.

  Sighing, she hugged him back, taking in the scent she loved so much. "I told you I'd be safe." Fred mumbled, kissing her head, making Audrey chuckle a little feeling his breathing calm down. "Hmm I guess so, in a few days it's the wedding. Are you excited?" Audrey asked, making Fred groan.

  "I honestly forgot, but i mean as long as we dance then yes it'll be exciting." Fred stated making audrey smile. She got on her tippy toes pressing a kiss to his lips feeling him hum into the kiss. One hand on her waist the other on her cheek. "Thank you for being safe." "always."