t h i r t e e n

"Mum stop" Audrey groaned at Penelope who was hugging her daughter goodbye. "Oh but this is the first time since your first year I saw you off." Penelope said, pulling away from her embarrassed daughter. "And i get it but im 16, you don't need to hug me in front of people." Audrey complained cleaning her skirt off. "Right right. Happy birthday by the way." Penelope said, making her daughter smile. "Thanks mum, I'll see you at christmas?" Audrey asked, making her mums eyes go wide. "I think you might not want to anyways go on now before you miss it." Penelope said, pushing her daughter and her cat towards the train.

  Audrey looked in each compartment for her friends getting weird looks from people. She finally spotted the twins and Lee whispering in a compartment. "Hello guys." she said, walking in making them go quiet. "You cut your hair." Fred said, making audrey blush. "Um yeah, i wanted a change." she said, sitting down next to Lee who smiled. "It suits you." Lee said, making audrey nod and let merlin out. "Happy birthday." George said, handing her a box. She smiled opening to see sugar quills making her awe at the boys.

  "Than-" "hello bitches." lorelei said interrupting audrey who rolled her eyes. "You cut your hair! You look hot!" lee said, making lorelei groan. "Thanks lee." Lorelei said smiling slightly and sitting next to Audrey who smiled "mum misses you." Lorelei whispered, making Audrey giggle "I miss her too." she said leaning her head on lorelei's shoulder eating a sugar quill. "Oh shit it's your birthday um happy birthday ill get you a gift at hogsmeade." lorelei said, making audrey nod and yawn. "Okay." she mumbled drifting off to fred lee and george talking about the quidditch world cup.

。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚.

  "Pst audrey." Fred said, shaking the blonde awake who looked around seeing no one else in the compartment. "Where'd everyone go?" she asked rubbing her eyes making sure she was seeing right. "Went to the carriages saving us one, come on sleeping beauty you need to change." Fred said, helping the blonde stand, he walked out of the compartment letting her change into her robes. She walked out, catching the tall redheads eyes. He smiled at her standing up straight. "Lets go addie." he said, pulling her to the carriages making her smile at the fact he waited for her.

  Audrey sat down next to Lorelei who was chatting to angelina. "Hi audrey." Angelina said, making audrey smile at her "hi angie." she responded putting her head down, "still tired sleeping beauty?" Lorelei asked, rubbing audreys head, making her sigh. "Mhm." she mumbled, keeping her head down. Audrey tuned out the sorting hats song and the sorting not really caring for it this year. After the sorting Audrey lifted her head seeing Dumbledore stand up "i have only one word to say to you." Dumbledore said smiling "tuk in!"

  Audrey poured her favorite soup into her bowl, by now the house elf's knew to make some for her. She tended to head to the kitchens when she was stressed or couldn't sleep. "I'm surprised margo remembers your soup." Fred said making audrey smile. "I want to visit her after dinner, care to join?" audrey asked, making George smirk at the two. "He'd love to but we have stuff to do right freddie?" George said turning to his twin who looked upset. "Right. Maybe next time addie." Fred said, making audrey nod and turn to lorelei. "Don't need to ask ads I'm going with you, I want a cupcake." lorelei said, making the blonde smile wide.

  After a while everything disappeared from audreys bowl, making her look up and see Dumbledore standing. "So!" said dumbledore smiling around at them. "Now that we are all fed and watered. I must once more ask for your attention, while I give out a few notices." "Mr. filch, the caretaker, has asked me to tell you that the list of objects forbidden inside the castle has this year been extended to include screaming yo-yos, fanged frisbees, and ever-bashing boomerangs. The full list comprises some four hundred and thirty-seven items, i believe, and can be viewed in Mr. filch's office, if anybody would like to check it." audrey smirked at the twins who winked at her.