f i f t y f i v e

"You look beautiful," ginny said, staring at audrey who was wearing the same pale gold dress as ginny. The blonde turned to ginny a smile on her face. "You look lovely as well ginny, and you too gabrielle." audrey said, helping the younger girl with her hair.

  The youngest delacour smiled and quietly thanked audrey. "This gold clashes with my red hair." Ginny complained, making audrey sigh. "Come here." Audrey said, making ginny walk to her. Audrey took a bit of the ginger hair and twirled it.

  She pinned it to the side, putting a white flower in it. "I think it makes you look mature." Audrey said, making ginny chuckle. "Thanks audrey, i'm going to see if mum needs help." Ginny said waving bye to the two blondes.

  Fleur came out from behind the curtain making audrey gasp. Fleur's white dress had phoenix birds designed to it with black lace making the dress look beautiful. "tu es si belle" (you look so beautiful.) Audrey said, making Fleur smile.

  "je craignais que ce soit trop" (I was worried it was too much.) Fleur admitted sitting in front of audrey. Audrey shook her head, took some of the girls curly blonde hair and pinned it in the back adding a black laced design to her hair.

  Gabrielle sat next to her sister admiring her. "You look like a princess." Gabrielle said, making Fleur smile, grabbing her sister's hand. "merci Gabrielle" (thank you gabrielle) fleur said. Audrey gushed at the two making her feel homesick.

  Fleur's mother and father walked in both tearing up slightly at the sight of their daughters. "And that's my cue to leave, I'll see you soon.'' Audrey said, leaving to give the family alone time. Audrey walked down stairs seeing an awkward Ginny and harry.

  "Oh I feel I've interrupted something.'' Audrey said, looking at George who had a smirk on his face. "Um no nothing, mum needs my help harry you coming?" Ginny asked the boy to nod and follow her outside. "What was that?" Audrey asked walking over to george.

  George laughed, handing the girl some coffee. Audrye took it, raising a brow waiting for a response. "They were kissing and I caught them." George said, making audrey laugh. "I'm so lucky i never got caught." Audrey said, making George laugh.

  "Speaking of that, where's your twin?" Audrey asked, making George point outside. "Mums forced him to help since i'm injured.'' George said, making Audrey hum and emptying her mug walking outside.

  The area where the wedding was going to be held was beautiful, a white tent covered the area for dinner and dancing, the archway was decorated with white and black and gold flowers fitting the theme. Audrey saw Fred putting flowers in vases at tables.

  Audrey walked over to him resting her head against his arm making Fred look down a smile on his face. "You look good." Fred said, making Audrey huff and take the flowers from him and putting them in the vase. "You look nice." audrey said, making Fred smile, leaning down to peck her lips.

  Molly walked over to the two still not dressed for the wedding. "You look lovely audrey." Molly said, making Audrey smile. "Thank you, but it's time to get ready, come on molly." audrey said, grabbing the older woman's hand and dragging her away.

。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚.

  Audrey stood next to Fred behind Ginny and charlie. "Im nervous." Ginny said, making Audrey rub the girl's shoulder. "All we have to do is walk and then stand it'll be fine." as if the music heard her the group started walking down the aisle.

。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚.

  After the ceremony everyone went to the tent to eat. Audrey ate her soup sitting next to Fred George and Lorelei watching everyone eat and drink. After a while Fleur and her dad danced then Fleur and Bill danced. Audrey smiled watching people join the happy couple.

  Fred turned to Audrey, making the girl look at him. "Lets dance?" he asked, watching her face for a reaction. Audrey smiled standing up holding her hand out to Fred who took it. The two went to the dance floor messing around.

  A slow song came on, making Fred pull Audrey close to him resting his hands on her hips while audreys hands went behind his neck. The two swayed a smile never leaving their face. Suddenly a blue patronus appeared catching everyone's attention.

  The music stopped and everyone stopped dancing. "the Ministry has fallen, the Minister has died, and the Death Eaters are coming." the patronus said before it disappeared and death eaters appread. Audrey gasped, grabbing onto Fred who appreciated quickly to the joke shop.

  Fred was letting out shaky breaths looking at audrey. "Stay here, go upstairs and lock yourself in and I'll be back." Fred said, making audrey glare at him. "Fred Weasley, don't you dare go back." Audrey said, making Fred groan.

  "Audrey, I have to help my family. Please understand." Fred said, watching audreys face turn more angry. "Im your family as well! Do you not realize how this scares me you could get hurt or worse killed!" Audrey yelled while watching Fred's facial expression stay the same.

  Fred sighed turning away from her. "I'm sorry but i have to do this." Fred said, leaving a crying Audrey standing in the middle of the joke shop. Feeling the tears fall audrey wiped them walking out of the joke shop. She left not thinking twice and wanting to see her mum.