f i f t y e i g h t

Audrey sat on the couch petting Merlin just like she has been for the past month. The girl didn't do much anymore especially since the order told her she couldn't go anywhere without someone.

  Sighing, the girl got up walking to the small window in the living room that showed diagon alley. Looking out she frowned, since the war started or since the death eaters were back and tormenting none purebloods diagon alley had been trashed.

  Most stores were closed, some owners were too scared to open worried they would get attacked. Some stores had already been trashed death eaters ruining it. Only a few stores open like the joke shop and an ice cream parlor and the stores for school supplies.

  Audrey walked back to the living room grabbing one of her books and opening it. The girl looked up at the clock to estimate how long she had till Fred got off. "Three hours of reading here I come." Audrey mumbled, pulling her bookmark out and reading.

。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚.

  "I'm done working, babe?" Fred yelled walking into the loft seeing the living room empty. Fred walked to his bedroom seeing Audrey sprawled out on the bed, a book in her hand and merlin next to her.

  Smiling Fred grabbed the book, putting it up and changing into something more comfortable than a suit. Sighing, Fred laid down next to the girl petting the cat that took the space between the couple. "Fred?" Audrey mumbled, rubbing her eyes, making the boy freeze.

  "Um yeah, sorry I woke you." Fred said watching audreys blue eyes focus on the boy. Yawning Audrey shook her head. "No i'm glad you did, i need you to take me to see lor, she called me earlier." Audrey said, sitting up, making Fred roll his eyes.

  Scoff Fred sat up putting shoes on. "What happened to the rule of no answering the phone hm?" Fred asked, making Audrey smile sheepishly at the boy brushing her hair. "I know but I was bored.." Audrey stated, making Fred roll his eyes but smile. "Come on let's go."

。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚.

  Arriving at Lee's house Audrey smiled knocking on the door feeling nothing but excitement to see her best friend again after a month. Lorelei opened the door shrieking and pulling the shorter girl into a hug. "ADS, I'VE MISSED YOU." Lorelei yelled, dragging the blonde and redhead inside.

  Lee smiled at the two walking over to fred. "Wanna give them some time alone and join me on my radio show?" Lee asked the boy. Fred smirked watching his fiance talk with her best friend. "Yeah, let's leave them alone." Fred said following lee.

  "So how's life been trapped with the weasleys?" Lorelei asked, handing Audrey some cookies. "Horrible, no I'm kidding. Fine if you like being stuck in a house all day." Audrey said, making Lorelei laugh. "I could never too much testerone."

  Audrey chuckled, biting a cookie and looking around the nice house. "How's it like living with lee, anything new?" Audrey asked, smirking at her best friend. Lorelei blushed, shaking her head with a smile on her face.

  "Well, kind of?" Lorelei said, making Audrey groan. "Like what?" Audrey asked, staring at her friend as if it'd make her open up. Sighing, Lorelei smiled. "Well he asked me out, we went on a date and we had fun." Lorelei admitted making Audrey screech.

  Lorelei laughed being tackled by the blonde. "I'm coming over more often bitch this is so unfair, I miss our nightly talks." Audrey said, making Lorelei frown. "Well this is life huh, we cant always live together." Lorelei admitted making Audrey frown. "Yeah I guess not, anyways show me your room twat."

Authors note 💌  ;

i like the shorter chapters more stresses me out less.