s i x t y o n e

The weather got warmer. Audrey was still stuck in the flat, occasionally leaving to visit Molly or lorelei. Spring was coming which ment Easter break meaning Ginny was coming home for a few days.

Both Molly and Audrey were excited to see the youngest weasley. Audrey was currently at the burrow helping Molly clean the house as what the muggles called 'spring cleaning.' "Would you make the cookies?" Molly asked, making Audrey smile going to the kitchen, grabbing Molly's cookbook.

"I'm going to get ginny if that's alright. I'll be back soon.'' Molly said making Audrey hum an okay the blonde focused on getting the ingredients. "Don't burn the house down!" Molly yelled before leaving, making Audrey chuckle.

After a few audrey had finished the cookies waiting for molly and ginny to appear. The house was clean and smelt nice, the yard a little mess waiting for Fred and George to help the girls clean it up. Audrey hummedcleaning her dishes and putting them away.

A pair of arms wrapped around the girl's shoulder making Audrey screech while Ginny laughed. "Oh ginny!" Audrey said, turning around to give the girl a proper hug. "Audrey! What are you doing here?" Ginny asked, pulling away and grabbing a cookie. "I'm either here or at the flat sooo.." Audrey said walking into the living room.

Molly glared at Ginny's suitcase making Audrey raise a brow. "Everything alright?" Audrey asked, making Molly look up. "It's heavy, Ginny, why is it heavy?" Molly asked, making ginny gulp. "Well um, i just packed extra!" Ginny said, moving behind audrey.

"Why? You're only staying for a few days..'' Molly said, making ginny sigh, "mum audrey i need to tell you guys something.." ginny said sitting on the couch the two women raising their brows but following the teens actions and sitting down.

Ginny frowned looking at her hands. "Well let's start yeah, okay,'' so snapes the headmaster and he hired the carrow siblings to teach! Can you believe that. And i didnt tell you soon mum because I couldn't leave Neville Luna and the others behind but they are torturing us."

Molly's eyes widened, tears falling down while Audrey grabbed Ginny's hand giving it a squeeze. "But you haven't been torchered right dear?" Molly asked a hopeful look in her eyes, making Ginny look away. "I have because I stood up for what is right!" Ginny said, making Molly sob standing up and pulling her daughter into a hug.

"Thats it youre not going back till this whole war is over i can't lose you.'' Molly said, making Ginny nod understanding where her mother was coming from. "But what about the others?" Ginny asked, feeling guilty for leaving them behind.

Audrey scoffed walking over to Ginny, "Gin they can protect themselves i promise. Now let's go do something hm?" Audrey asked, making Ginny smile, pulling the girl's hand towards the back door. "Be safe you two!" Molly yelled watching the girls run outside.

Molly walked over to the kitchen, seeing Audrey's cookies and grabbing one. A smile filled Molly's face at the cookies, they tasted good making her proud of her soon to be daughter. Molly walked to the back door watching the two girls mess around the smile never leaving her face feeling nothing but love for her family.

authors note 💌 ;

ginny and audreys relationship makes me sob i love them..