s i x t y t h r e e

Audrey stared at Molly and the other order members. "So it's tonight." George asked, making everyone look at him. "We assume since the dark lord wants harry and mcgonagall said harry might be in hogwarts." Arthur said, making everyone nod.

Looking around the room Audrey felt the tears fall, she wasn't sad if anything she was scared. "Everyone stays with someone else and have each other's backs, lets try notto lose anyone in this war." Molly said, looking at the twins the whole time.

The group apperated to the hogshead where they would meet Dumbledore's brother and use his access to Hogwarts to enter the castle. Fred grabbing audreys hand apperating to the hogshead watching people go through the photo upstairs.

"Look, I just want you to know if we make it out of here i'm going to marry you.'' Fred said, making Audrey smile leaning up to press a kiss to his lips. The kiss was full of love and need as if it was her way of saying to be safe without saying it out loud.

Audrey pulled away looking into fred brown eyes that were full of worry. "I love you, well make it out together." Audrey said, making Fred smile and nod. "I love you, and I know we will." Fred said, kissing her forehead.

Instead of pulling away quickly like he normally did, Fred pressed his lips to her forehead longer. The boy took in the scent of her strawberry shampoo that she went crazy if she didn't have. He felt her brows crease by the way her forehead moved making him pull away.

"We need to go in, well stay together okay." Audrey said, watching Fred nod and grab her hand walking to the painting where George lee and lorelei were waiting for them. "Finally the couple came over, let's go." George said, making Fred roll his eyes.

Lorelei chuckled, turning to Lee and kissing his cheek. "You're just mad Angelina isnt here yet." Lee said, making George flip the dark skinned boy off walking into the wall making the others follow.

The group walked in seeing ginny standing alone in the room of requirement. "Where's everyone?" Fred asked, making ginny huff. "Ron and mum made me stay behind. I think they are in the great hall." Ginny said, looking pissed off.

"Good stay here, it's better." Fred said George agreed, the twins walked ahead of Audrey Lorelei and Lee who sent the girl a sympathetic look. Audrey turned to ginny pausing for a second. "Do you have your wand?" Audrey asked making ginny pull it out.

Audrey sent ginny a smirk."stay safe okay, stay near someone if you do leave like i know you will." Audrey started making Ginny smile. "Thanks audrey." Ginny said, pulling the older girl into a hug making audrey tear up a little. "See you soon." Ginny added, making an audrey nod and run off after fred.

。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚.

Walking into the great hall felt weird, as if it was a fever dream. Audrey saw all the faces, some she recognized but some she didn't, the younger kids we sent home or to safer grounds while older kids had the choice to stay and fight.

Audrey watched people talking as if it was the last time they'd see each other making audrey feel the fear and pain back into her chest. George was talking to angelina. Molly came over to audrey and fred frowning at the two.

Molly pulled the blonde girl into a hug almost crushing the girl. "You two better stay safe. I don't know what i do if one of you got hurt.'' Molly said, pulling Fred into a hug. Audrey smiled at the sight knowing that some days Fred felt like the black sheep of the family.

"You stay safe as well mum." Fred said, making Molly tear up but smile pulling the couple into a group hug. "Stay together." Molly said, walking away and towards McGonagall and arthur.