f o u r t y f i v e

The next day Audrey sat in the loft above the joke shop making breakfast for everyone. "Oh how the tables have turned." Lorelei joked walking into the kitchen wearing a button upped shirt. Audrey smiled looking at her friend, noticing it was George's shirt making the blonde raise an eyebrow at her friend.

"Don't." Lorelei said grabbing a cup of coffee ad sitting on the small table next to the kitchen. The loft was small, but it wasn't as colorful as the joke shop mainly because Audrey and Lorelei helped decorate the loft warning the boys not to do crazy colors.

"I was just looking, breakfast is done, also when the Weasleys leave we need to talk." Audrey said, grabbing a small plate of the bacon and waffles she made. She walked into Fred's room, she smiled at it, she'd only stayed in here a few times, it had all of his Gryffindor decorations on the wall, a few notes scattered on his small desk, a white dresser and a small closet. His bed being under a small window in the middle of the room.

She sat down on the bed putting his food on the bedside table to wake him up. "Freddieee." she sang watching him move a little. "Fred.. I'll show you my tits if you wake up-" "I'm awake." Fred said, sitting up and rubbing his eyes looking at his girlfriend who raised her eyebrows laughing.

"I was joking here I became a housewife.. Enjoy." she said handing his food making Fred smile his eyes full of love. He turned to Audrey examining her. She had no makeup on, her blonde hair thrown up into a messy ponytail making small pieces fall into her face, she was wearing one of her brother's old oversized shirts covering everything down to mid thigh.

His red blanket clashing with the emerald green shirt she wore. "You know you'd look pretty with red hair, not saying the blonde doesn't suit you but i think it'd be a nice change..'' Fred said making Audrey raise a brow.

"Are you reading my mind? Because lately I've been thinking of dying it red for fun." Audrey said, eyes wide, making Fred laugh. "Please do." he mumbled with food in his mouth making Audrey cringe. "Maybe later. But eat up, then get dressed, your family is coming today."

。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚.

Later Audrey was in the joke shop helping out customers who needed help. "Excuse me ma'am can you point me in the direction of where's my hug?" someone asked, making Audrey turn around and see Ginny Weasley standing in front of her. "GINNY AHH" Audrey screamed pulling the taller girl into a hug,

"You're taller than me! Oh I heard you've been dating?! What's new I've missed you, sorry for not replying to your letters.'' Audrey said quickly, making Ginny laugh her red hair flying everywhere. "Calm down let's go somewhere quiet. MOM! I'm going with Audrey. We'll be right back!" Ginny yelled, making molly look over, within two seconds molly was next to the girls, smiling softly.

"Oh Audrey I've missed you!" Molly said, pulling the girl into a hug making Audrey sigh realizing how much she missed molly's hugs. "Please come over for dinner! I feel like we haven't seen you in forever and you're better company than that fleur girl.'' Molly said making Audrey nod. "I will molly I promise-" "- well be back mum!" Ginny said, pulling Audrey towards the stairs before she could finish her sentence.

The two sat down in the living sighing when it was quiet. "Now answering your questions, yes I grew I'm 15 now ads, I am dating Dean Thomas it's nothing important but I really like him, what's new is fleur and bill are to get married next summer, you're invited obviously, and it's okay that you didn't respond Fred told me you were really busy.'' Ginny said, smiling when Audrey sighed.

Audrey pulled the girl into an awkward side hug. "So fleur isn't that the attractive blonde from the Triwizard tournament if so Bill is so lucky." Audrey said, making Ginny laugh. "Yes she is, but she's quite annoying.'' Ginny said, making Audrey hum. "How annoying like Fred annoying or..." Audrey asked, making Ginny smirk. "Worse."

Audrey's eyes went wide "wow um good luck." Audrey said, making Ginny nod. "I gotta get back downstairs cooking?" Ginny asked, making Audrey shake her head no. Instead, Audrey walked into the small bathroom looking at her blonde hair she straightened to reach past her chest. "Hey." Lorelei said, carrying some products in. "hey." Audrey responded.

"What are you doing looking in the mirror?" Lorelei asked sitting on the tub making Audrey sigh and turn to her best friend. "Should I dye my hair red? If I do I won't let it be permanent like make sure it washes out if I decide I hate it-" "do it, I think it'd look nice, ill help." Lorelei said smiling. Audrey nodded running out of the bathroom to grab her purse and shoes.

。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚.

The two walked back into the loft and into the bathroom giggling. Fred had noticed the two leave and decided to wait till they got back to question them "where did you go?" Fred asked as soon as they walked into the joke shop, Audrey hiding the bag quickly. "Shopping needed some more food." Audrey responded running up the stairs knowing Fred couldn't follow.

Audrey sat on the toilet watching Lorelei pull out the box dye reading the directions out loud. "It says it'll come out after 5 washes, and if it doesn't well use magic." Lorelei said, bringing her wand out of her shoes and putting it on the counter. Audrey nodded going to change into an old shirt she didn't care about.

Once back she sat down. "Are you ready to become a real Weasley?" Lorelei joked making Audrey smile. "Audrey Weasley, hmm sounds nice." Audrey said, smiling feeling the cold dye hit her head. "How does Lorelei Weasley sound?"

。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚.

Audrey starred in the mirror eyes wide, a smile on her face. Lorelei behind her smiling at the girl. "It's cute, I think it suits you." Lorelei said walking out of the bathroom. Audrey touched her bright red hair smiling, "yeah it is.." she mumbled walking into the living watching Lorelei cook dinner. Audrey grabbed her book she started and continued reading it.

George walked into the house first pausing when he saw the red hair. "I thought that was Ginny holy shit Fred gonna flip." George said, making Audrey bite her lip. "Good flip or bad flip?" she asked, not noticing that Fred had walked into the house and was staring at her.

"Good flip.'' Fred said, catching everyone's attention. "Addie it looks so good I- wow." Fred said not finding the right words and sitting next to her on the couch messing with her new red hair making Audrey smile at him "really?" she asked, making Fred nod. "I love it and I love you."

This is how Audrey would look with red hair!!