s i x t e e n

The next day was saturday most people were talking about who they think would enter the tournament. Audrey was sitting next to Hermione, Ron and Harry since Lorelei had wanted to sleep in. "Anyone put their name in yet?" ron asked a third year girl who nodded.

  "The whole durmstrang lot." she replied "but i haven't seen anyone from hogwarts yet." she added making audrey smile politely at the girl. "Bet some of them put it in last night after we'd all gone to bed.'' Harry said "i would've if it had been me... wouldn't have wanted everyone watching. What if the goblet just gobbed you right back out again?"

  Someone laughed behind Harry making audrey sigh knowing who it was, she turned around seeing Fred, George and Lee running down the staircase, a yawning lorelei behind them. "Done it." fred said in a triumphant whisper to the four of them, making lorelei snicker and sit next to audrey. "Just taken it."

  "What?" Ron asked, confused. "The aging potion, dung brains." Fred said messing with audrey hair making the blonde swat the red heads hand away. "One drop each," George said, rubbing his hand together with glee. "We only need to be a few months older." "were going to split the thousand gallons between the three of us if one of us wins." Lee said grinning, making Lorelei snicker mumbling an "if."

  "It's not going to work." Hermione and Audrey said in a singsong like toe making both girls chuckle at each other. "Dumbledore would have thought of that already." audrey said, making the three boys ignore her. "Ready?" Fred said to the two boys excitement in his voice. "C'mon then- I'll go first." Audrey watched amused as Fred stepped over the aging line after drinking.

  "I cant believe that worked." audrey mumbled making lorelei nod but then there was a loud sizzling sound and the twins were thrown out of the circle landing on the ground making audrey rush over to them. She looked at them amused they'd grown beards that would've made Dumbledore run for his money. "YOU SAID!" "NO YOU SAID!"

  Audrey fell to the ground laughing so hard she started tearing up watching the twins argue with breads. Everyone in the hall laughed at the twins making audrey laugh harder. "I did warn you." dumbledore said amused "i suggest you both go up to madam pomfrey. She is already tending to miss fawcett of ravenclaw. Though I must say her beard isnt as fine as yours." he added, making Fred and George hurry off lee, lorelei and Audrey following laughing so loud at the twins.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. 

  They entered the hospital wing seeing madam pomfrey giving a girl with a bread a potion to get rid of it. the twins sat down catching the older women's eyes making her tut at them. "Now now you also go looking for trouble, alright the beards will be gone before dinner don't worry." she said handing both the twins a potion and some spread to rub against their beards. "I warned you." Audrey said, chuckling making the twins glare at her.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. 

  Audrey sat in between the twins listening to Lorelei complain how she wanted to sleep in but nobody would let her. "Hope it's angelina." Fred said, making audrey glare at the table "so do I!" Hermione said smiling "well, we'll know soon." Audrey ate quickly already wanting to go to bed over the day.

  Finally the golden plates were cleared and the hall quieted down. Dumbledore stood up on either side of him, professor karkaroff and madame looked tense and expectant as anyone. "Well the goblet is almost ready to make its decision." dumbledore said "i estimate that it requires one more minute. Now, when the champions' names are called, i would ask them to please come up to the top of the hall, walk along the staff table, and go thorough into the next chamber." he pointed to the door behind the staff.

  "Where they will be receiving their first instructions." He took out his wand and gave a great sweeping wave with it, at once all the candles except those inside the carved pumpkins were extinguished, making Audrey tired. The goblet turned red suddenly. Sparks began to fly from it making audrey stare in awe.

  The next moment, a tongue of flame shot into the air, a charred piece of parchment fluttered out of it- the whole room gasped. Dumbledore caught the piece of parchment and held it at arm's length, so that he could read it by the lights of the flames. "The champion for durmstrang," he read in a strong clear voice "will be viktor krum."

  Multiple people yelled and clapped, audrey clapped, smiling slightly at krum who walked by. The clapping and chattering died down now everyone's focus was back on the goblet. Which seconds later turned red again, a second piece of parchment shot out of it. "The champions for beauxbatons," said dumbledore "is Fleur Delacour!"

  A beautiful blonde girl walked by making audrey awe at her. "She's stunning." audrey mumbled, catching Fred's attention. "Are you into girls." he mumbled, making Audrey look up at him an eyebrow raised. "Would it be a problem?" she asked, making him shake his head. "Nope." he mumbled, grabbing her hand from under the table rubbing circles on it "it'd be cool." he mumbled making her smile and turn back to the goblet.

  The goblet of fire turned red once more making Audrey squeeze Fred's hand nervous to find out who it is. "The Hogwarts champion," Dumbledore called. "Is Cedric Diggory!" Audrey smiled wide at Lorelei who was gyushing at the boy she liked "look ads it's him he got in!" lorelei said, making Audrey nod and laugh, still holding freds hand.

  "Well, we now have our three champions. I am sure I can count upon all of you, including the remaining students from beauxbatons and durmstrang, go give your champions every ounce of support you can muster. By cheering your champions on, you will contribute in a very real--" but Dumbledore suddenly stopped speaking, and it was apparent to everybody what had distracted him.

  The fire of goblet had just turned red again. Sparks flying everywhere. Audrey and Fred both squeezed each other's hands tight. Dumbledore grabbed the parchment staring at the parchment then cleared his throat. "Harry potter."

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. 

  Audrey sat on the couch watching people party and cheered for Harry winning. She watched the twins and Angelina question Harry watching the younger boy get uncomfortable. "Freddie, I'm tired." Audrey said, making the boy sit next to her. "Want to go to bed?" he asked, frowning and watched her nod. "Come with me?" she asked, fluttering her blue eyes closed, making Fred nod.

  The two walked up to the boys dorms fred helped Audrey lay down in his bed sitting next to her. "Are you going to sleep?" Audrey asked feeling fred move her hair out of her face. She had her eyes closed and blankets up to her chin. "In a bit. '' he answered watching her fall into a deep sleep smiling to himself.