Small Update

Hello.
It's been a while ( ◠‿◠ )
I've been pretty busy as of late! Trying to work on self improvement, jobs, and joining the military takes up a lot more time than I thought it might. Who could have guessed ('∀`)

Just so you know, YES I do plan on continuing this book, no matter how much I dislike it, I'm set on finishing it. AND FINISH IT I SHALL! ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
It'll take time!! But it'll get done, because in addition to all the other junk I just shared with you lot, I'm also rewriting another Aphmau Fanfic on my page. It was previously "Just Another Ro'Meave" but it is now an entirely new book under the title "Knights of Irene" and I'm digging it a lot more. It has the same concept, just fleshed out better. I have a lot of love for that story, and if you're enjoying this hot mess even slightly, I think you will really like KOI.
If you could check it out that would mean a LOT to me and the friends who helped me flesh the story out.
It's even all aesthetically pleasing for your viewing pleasure _(:3」z)_✨
And if you don't mind sharing it if you enjoy it that would be a HUGE help!

Also, I know Aphmau has kinda strayed away from roleplay content, and I don't know how long that's gonna last. She's been making more kid-friendly based content, and if I'm being honest, I haven't seen any of it, but one look at the titles and thumbnails says it all.
With that being said, I'm still going to write fanfic based off the role plays, or even AUs or something, despite the dying fandom on Wattpad (and in general. I dunno how many of us remain)
But anyways!
Thank you for the support over the years. I know I'm not the best at updating, and I'm not going to promise any fast updates, either. But just know that I will get around to doing so. It's just a matter of finding the time and inspiration for it!
And plus, I want to work on KOI for a while more before I switch over to Cursed again.

I appreciate you taking the time to read this short update, it means a lot to me. (*'ω`*)
I hope your day is going well! (='∀`)人('∀`=)

- L.C.

C