Chapter 5

Y/N - your name ~ H/C - hair color ~ E/C - eye color ~ F/C - favorite color ~

S/F/C - second favorite color ~ F/F - favorite food ~ F/D - favorite drink ~ P/N - pet name

(may add more in the future (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧)

Your POV

Earlier today, around eight in the morning, I was awoken by loud beeping of a moving truck backing into a driveway. Three boys had been unloading the truck and trooping into their new home with boxes of who-knows-what. But what was strange, that not long after that, when I was just about to sit at the table and eat breakfast another  moving truck backed into a driveway a few houses down.

It was strange to have two houses sold in one day, especially because the houses on this street were so high priced. I went to my room and got dressed in a S/F/C tank top and blue jean shorts. It was over 90 degrees outside, and I wanted to see if the new residents needed any help. unpacking. I tied my H/C hair into a messy bun and put some deodorant on and headed outside, already starting to break a sweat.

I walked across the street and decided I would help the group of boys out first.

"Hey! Welcome to the neighborhood! I'm Y/N, and I was wondering if you needed any help unpacking or something?" I said cheerfully, wanting to make a good first impression.

A boy with light blonde hair with eyes like chrysocolla turned to face me. He stared at me for a second and a light blush swept across his face before saying, "Ah- Hey! Sure, that would be great! I'm Garroth and-"

"And I'm Laurance." cut in a boy with light brown hair and light blue eyes. I smiled at them both, "Nice to meet you! Oh! And you are?" I directed my attention to a boy with black hair and wearing a black sweatshirt. His back was turned as he was heaving a box inside. "Ugh. I'm none of your business." he scoffed and walked inside.

"Sorry about Zane, Y/N. He didn't really want to move in with us, but he couldn't afford a house on his own. We all have roommates for the time being." said Laurance.

"All?" I repeated in confusion. The boys must've not heard me, so I went to the back of the truck and lifted a heavy box of what sounded like glass.

"Whoa, hey! You got it? Do you want one of us to take it?" asked Garroth. I smiled sweetly at him and replied, "Nah, I've got it." and shifted my arms before heading inside and placing the box onto a countertop. I looked around for a second the main room before heading back out. An old blue couch was sitting in the middle of the living room and there were boxes everywhere. A door was open, which appeared to lead to a garage or basement and the small kitchen counters were covered in boxes as well. The boy with the black hair was unloading all of the boxes and putting things into cabinets and drawers. I decided not to bother him and headed back out.

"Hey Y/N, do you mind grabbing the last box in there?" asked Laurance as he and Garroth headed into the house with boxes in both hands. I nodded and went to get it out and sat it on the ground before I jumped up and grabbed the hatch on the moving truck and shut it. I reached down and grabbed the box, setting it on the floor next to Garroth.

Garroth wiped a bead of sweat from his brow and smiled. "Thanks for helping us, Y/N. It's really hot out today."

"Not a problem. I'll be going now, though. I wanted to help the other residents down the street." I said before waving to them all and walking out the door.

I walked towards the new residents house, which was only a few houses away from the boys'. A short girl with black hair and honey eyes was struggling with closing the hatch. "Agh. A-Aaron! I can't get the hatch closed!" she said yelling to someone inside the red-brick house.