Chapter 1

(Hey, future L.C. (the author) speaking here. Just letting you guys know that this fic is really bad at the start, but it gets a LOT better at chapter 10. Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy!)

~~~~~

Y/N - your name ~ H/C - hair color ~ E/C - eye color ~ F/C - favorite color ~

S/F/C - second favorite color ~ F/F - favorite food ~ F/D - favorite drink ~ P/N - pet name

(may add more in the future (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧)

Your POV

"It's always so quiet here. The occasional meow from one of the old lady's cats, or the so called mailman come to bring me a letter through my window, but other than that, it's perfectly quiet." I think to myself, sitting on a squishy armchair in my living room. I stand up quickly, feeling something hard under my rump. "Agh! Oh. There it is." I said aloud, laughing.

I've been looking for a book I've been reading, Midnight, for the whole day. I must've misplaced it when I was cleaning. Granted, the book isn't amazing, but its humorous and its huge these days. I just wanted to see what all the fuss was about, but honestly, I'm not going to be watching the movies. My friend Kacey begs to differ, being a huge fan of Midnight. But come to think of it, I haven't seen him in ages.

I pick up the book and open to my marked page. I was already on the last chapter of the final book and I was ready to finish the series. I hated leaving books unfinished.

My phone pinged and the screen lit up, showing a message from my friend, Katelyn. She is Kacey's sister, though I'm not as close to her as I am with him.

I opened up the message and looked at the picture she sent of all of her friends. I didn't know them, but she talks about Aphmau, the girl on her right side, a lot. She even confessed to a small crush on her and swore me not to tell. Katelyn and her friends had just gotten on the plane to head back home from Love Love Paradise. She sent another message: "Heading home now! Can't wait to sleep in my own bed!" I giggled and responded with a simple "lol 😂" and shut off my phone.

~~~~~

I finished the book and shut it, harder than I intended, and jumped at the loud noise. I smiled sheepishly to myself, though no one was watching.

I stood up and stretched, bored out of my mind and wanting to get out of my house. I decided to go to a café for something to do and trekked up my stairs. I stopped to stroke my cat, P/N and went into my room.

The walls were my favorite color, F/C and the setting sun shone brightly through my drawn curtains, nearly blinding me. I turned my back to the sun and opened up my closet and walked in. I chose a F/C baseball tee and black jeans. It was chilly out, so I grabbed my boots and a beanie to keep me warm enough to get to town. I didn't worry about makeup, not that I really wear it; it makes my face feel heavy.

It was nice outside today. The sun was a bright orange and made it just warm enough to be around the mid 70's, despite it being summer. But it was perfect weather. I locked my door, spun around, and headed to the café for some F/D and F/F.