••014

RECAP CHARACTERS:
MARINO- VINCENZO'S DAD
GIORGIO- MAFIA MEMBER (introduced in chapter 5)

•Vincenzo•

I swing at a punching bag, taking all my pent up anger out on it.

Lorenzo holds the bag from the other side, struggling to keep it still.

"I still think this is a stupid idea, fratello." His strained voice comments.

I roll my eyes with a sigh, "Have some faith in me."

"We will go inside the club, capture one of Marino's men. This is the only way he will probably come out of hiding," I explain.

Lorenzo cringes at the name of our father.

To say he was a horrible father was a fucking understatement.

"Yeah will, we need to take only a couple people with us. Marino's men will get fucking suspicious, fratello."

I nod in agreement, "You, Giorgio and I."

Lorenzo shakes his head in mock pity. "We need Giorgio hacking the cams. You know who we need to bring."

He smirks, adding, "You know the girl you've been avoiding from. The hot one with red hair and perfect long legs."

"Shut up before I shoot you," I grumble, however Lorenzo just so happens to be right.

......Which is not often at all.

I text Giorgio, letting him know the plans.

Now for the tough part. The fiery vixen, who I am avoiding, needs to be my backup to capturing some guys.

I go to my closet, pulling out a button down shirt and a pair of navy slacks. I tie on some blue and black tennis shoes, before heading towards Francesca's room.

I knock on the door, hearing her yell "go away."

I don't have time for this fucking nonsense.

I barge in, seeing the bathroom light on. I shut the door behind me, walking in the bathroom.

She sits on the counter, frowning as she takes out the stitches from her leg.

"Francesca?"

She grunts in response before fixing her eyes on me with a scowl.

"Get the bloody hell out of here. I said go away, not fucking come in."

I look at her thigh where Gianni had stabbed her.

It looked to be almost completely healed. The wound was pink and only a few blotches of bruises was covering it.

It would obviously leave a scar, but I'm sure it will look pretty badass on her.

She huffs at my lack of movement to leave. She goes back to taking tweezer and picking out the stitches.

I sigh, feeling like a asshole. I am an asshole to everyone, but for some reason I feel regret towards her.

"Stop that, amore." I softly, grab the tweezers from her hands and pull her leg more towards me.

"What are you-?" I cut her off by grabbing medical scissors near by.

"You're taking them out wrong. Just let me do it." She frowns, debating with herself. "Please....." I trail off.

"Fine." She huffs, crossing her arms.

"You have to answer my question though." I chuckle. There is always a catch.

"And what is that, amore?"