••015

( NOT EDITED)

   Francesca

"Ugh..." I groan. "This is fucking ridiculous."

I'm waiting in the garage, trying to be as patient as I can possibly be.

I pull out my phone, knowing the guys were thirty minutes late. I have practically walked a hole in the floor, from my pacing.

I have memorized every flaw and scratch of paint, Ria's blue Maserati has. I've been waiting for a while.....More than a while.

I open up the group chat just about to send a text right when the garage opens.

Vincenzo walks in with a nice black Armani suit and matching loafers.

I gulp, suddenly feeling embarrassed that he had to take my stitches out, when my pants were off, and my pink laced underwear were visible.

Sure when he stitched my leg he saw my undergarments, but I wasn't sober. Today I was.

I sigh, raising my eyebrow at him. "Lorenzo will be here in a bit. He is....um...."

I giggle, knowing what Vinny was hinting at. Lorenzo was doing the nasty with some innocent guy.

"Speak of the Devil..." I smirk at my best friend who happens to walk in the garage. Lorenzo's usual neat, slicked back hair was messy.

Vincenzo rolls his eyes, before swiftly getting into the car. "So how was it?" I wiggle my eyebrows, playfully elbowing Lorenzo.

Vincenzo once again rolls his eyes at our back and forth banter. "Delightful. That man really knew how to-!"

"God, Lorenzo! Gross, shut the fuck up." Vincenzo snarls, shaking his head in disgust.

"Oh please, fratello, you're just jealous of me?"

Lorenzo gets a scoff in return. "Me? Jealous of you, Enzo? Of what?"

I bite my lip, looking at the way Vincenzo's clenched jaw ticked. Obviously getting more than fed up with Lorenzo.

According to my calculations....I believe it will take about a couple more seconds until they start brawling.

Too bad I don't have popcorn.

"Sei arrabbiato perché Francesca non tí scoperá?" Lorenzo laughs, leaning in close to Vinny.

I gasp realizing what just came out of Lorenzo's mouth. My fist hits the middle of his chest with loud thump.

He groans, pulling me into a tight hug. "I love you too, little red."

"Fuck you."

"That's Vinny's job." He retorts. My cheeks light on fire, scoffing to play down my embarrassment.

"I hate-!"

"Would you two shut the fuck up!? We are here!" Vincenzo cuts me off, giving both of us a famous scary scowl.

"Yeah, yeah man. Don't get you panties in a knot." Lorenzo sulks, stepping out the luxurious car.

We are in front of a club with a bright neon pink sign. I could hear the music from inside, the beats shaking the ground.

My mouth is already craving a nice strong alcoholic drink. With a red umbrella in it, of course.

"Wait here for Giorgio." Vincenzo speaks into the night. "Tell Gio to start hacking systems. You need to go to the rooftop, make sure they have nobody waiting for us."